Registered Nurse (RN)-Cardiovascular Operating Room
Company: Swedish Medical Center
Posted on: January 12, 2019
There is no better place to grow-professionally and personally-than Swedish Medical Center. One of south metro Denver's most respected healthcare institutions, we offer talented Operating Room RNs like you the clinical variety and leading-edge technologies that will keep you challenged and learning.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our surgical services nursing team, this could be your next career opportunity. We're hiring top RN talent today. Apply online now
WHY CHOOSE TO JOIN THE SWEDISH TEAM?
- Level I Trauma Center
- Three Emergency Rooms
- Multidisciplinary collaborative approach to learning in the OR
- 23 state-of-the-art operating rooms
- Center of Excellence for Neurosciences & Regional Neurotrauma Referral Center
- Support provided for OR Nurses to attend annual AORN Conference & Expo
- Close relationship with nearby Craig Rehabilitation Hospital (national top 10 rehab hospital)--- Radio Frequency Identification for patient tracking (RFID)
- OR Tracker
- UDI tissue tracker interface/integration with Meditech
OUR SURGICAL SERVICE LINES:
- Trauma Surgery
- Neurosurgery including awake Deep Brain Stimulation
- General/Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Foregut/Esophageal Surgery
- Robotics (daVinci Xi robots,Mazor, Mako)
- Regional leader in Cochlear implants
- Advanced ENT
- Facial Trauma/Maxillofacial
- GYN/Oncology 5 star health grades
- Organ procurement/tissue donation
- Fully integrated, Swedish Orthopedic
Center with 6 ORs
- MAKO robot for total knees
- Burn & Reconstructive Center
Swedish Medical Center: Level I Trauma Center in South Denver: Swedish Medical Center in Englewood, Colorado, part of HealthONE, serves as the Rocky Mountain Region's referral center for neurotrauma and as the region's first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, a recognized leader in the most advanced stroke care. Swedish offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty and is an eight time winner of the National Research Corporation Consumer Choice Award and a Top 100 Hospital recognized by Reuters. An acute care hospital with 368 licensed beds, Swedish is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 100 years. Annually, Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of 2,000 dedicated employees, 500 volunteers and more than 1,300 physicians. At Swedish Medical Center, our staff is at the heart of delivering on our promise of Swedish Memorable Care. As a respected medical provider, Swedish offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medial specialty. Recognized by the patients we treat every day, we are a four-time winner of the National Research Corporation Consumer Choice Award. Centers of Excellence Swedish, a Level I Trauma Center, offers eight distinct centers of excellence: Bariatric Surgery Center, Cancer Care Center, Emergency Services, The Heart Center, Neurosciences, including The Stroke Center, Orthopedic Services, Spine Program, Trauma Center, Women and Children's Services.
The Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room oversees and directs the care of the surgical patient. The Operating Room Registered Nurse is responsible for the care of patients in all-surgical specialties. The Registered Nurse serves as the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care. Oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients. When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Must have Heart experienceShift: 7a-7p
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (required) (BSN preferred)
- Current Colorado RN License (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- 1-3 years Operating Room RN experience (required)
Keywords: Swedish Medical Center, Denver , Registered Nurse (RN)-Cardiovascular Operating Room, Healthcare , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!