RN/Registered Nurse Clinic - ENT
Company: Centura Health
Posted on: January 11, 2019
Welcome to Centura Health Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health. Flourishing Begins Here You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. Has knowledge of community health concepts, principles of ambulatory clinical nursing care, case management and care coordination. Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating and collaborating with the healthcare team and the patient/ family, utilizes best practice to maximize patient engagement and patient self-management efforts. Promotes the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrate personal accountability for relationshipbased care, organizational mission and core values. What You Bring/Job Requirements In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- One year experience preferred
- Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN Preferred, encouraged to obtain within 3-years of assuming role
- Current Colorado RN license/ Current RN license from a participating state in National Licensure Compact
- BLS certification required
- RNs Certification in Ambulatory Nursing through the AAACN, preferred
- Experience in an ENT setting, preferred Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly) Your Connected Community When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality. Centura Health Physician Group (CHPG) offers providers a true opportunity to live their calling to care while experiencing the support of a built-in comprehensive network, vast resources, professional growth, trusted leadership, generous benefits and an amazing quality of life with locations that span Colorado and into western Kansas. CHPG is proud to connect providers and consumers through state-of-the-art technology, clinical resources and professional expertise to help people live healthier. Our coordinated services represent a full continuum of care - from preventive and early diagnoses to leading-edge treatment and life-saving critical care. CHPG's ability to deliver better health care value is the direct result of combining the best clinical tools, shared resources and medical expertise with a patient-centered approach that emphasizes Centura Health's mission and commitment to quality, compassion and service.
Keywords: Centura Health, Denver , RN/Registered Nurse Clinic - ENT, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!