RN/Registered Nurse - LDRP
Company: Centura Health
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Welcome to Centura Health Welcome to Centura Health - the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the direction and flow of your career. Welcome to the freedom to believe in what you believe, and welcome to a family guided by shared values and a commitment to extending the healing ministry of Christ. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams and overflowing community. And welcome to wholeness of mind, body and spirit. Welcome to Centura Health.Flourishing Begins Here You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This is the heartbeat of our organization and your time will be spent in a supportive, team environment with resources to help you flourish and leaders who care about your success. Centura Health's nurses have the right resources and leadership to practice at the top of their license with an organization that is consistently raising the bar on care excellence. Our system includes several Magnet---designated facilities (with more hospitals on the Magnet-- journey) and provides nurses with development, cross-training and options to flex and advance throughout their career journey. Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.What You Bring/Job Requirements In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- One year experience preferred
- Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
- Associates Degree in Nursing required
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required for new graduates, preferred for experienced RN's.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
- RN License required; Current state nursing licenses or RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- ACLS - Upon hire or within 1 yr
- NRP - Upon hire or within 3 months
- EFM - Experienced LDRP RN: Upon hire or within 1 yr
- RN: Upon hire or within 1 yr
- RNs with Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)Your Connected Community When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality. Located minutes from Boulder, CO, in the charming community of Louisville, Avista Adventist Hospital is a comprehensive medical center that provides a full-range of medical specialties and exceptional health care to residents of Louisville, Broomfield and the surrounding Boulder area communities. With 114-beds, this full-service facility has been honored for excellence in cardiac, mom/baby and emergency care. It is also home to one of the area's top joint and spine care centers specializing in hip and knee replacement, as well as spine surgery. Avista is proud to be recognized for its award-winning New Life Center, the area's most innovative birth center and large Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery. In 2013, Avista was named among the Top 100 Hospitals for Patient Experience by Women Certified-- (womencertified.com) for quality physician communications, nurse/staff responsiveness, superior cleanliness and referrals by other women. With some of the lowest turnover and highest associate satisfaction scores in the industry, Avista Adventist Hospital has an excellent local reputation for its supportive culture, visionary leadership, strong team and daily living of what it means to truly care for the whole person - body, mind and spirit.
Keywords: Centura Health, Denver , RN/Registered Nurse - LDRP, Healthcare , Louisville, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!