Clinical Psychologist - Denver
Company: Center for Shared Insight, PC
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Are you seeking all the perks of working in a private practice without the work of running one?
Come join our close-knit, collaborative group of relational and attachment-based clinicians, where you get to do the long-term therapeutic work you have dreamed of without the hassle of running the business of a private practice.
Center for Shared Insight, PC is seeking a couples / relationship therapist to join it's growing group private practice in Denver, CO. This person would primarily see couples but would also see some individual clients focusing on relationships issues.
Perks of working at CSIP include joining an established and highly-respected therapy practice without the work of building one, a new office with modern decor, clinical consultation, competitive compensation (based on experience, training and licensure), all overhead and some expenses paid (e.g., malpractice insurance), influence on CSIP culture-building, and leadership opportunities (if desired).
Center for Shared Insight, PC is a self-pay private group practice that serves adults, adolescents and couples with relationship issues (e.g., dating, relationships/marriages, love/relationship addiction, infidelity, communication, intimacy, and divorce/break-up recovery), trauma/abuse, mood disorders, and women's health (pregnancy, infertility, pregnancy loss, pre and postpartum anxiety and depression). CSIP's mission is to heal unresolved relational traumas and experiences that prevent secure connection with loved ones, restore and strengthen secure attachment through a warm and responsive therapeutic alliance, and to empower clients to develop healthy attachment behaviors to transform individuals' relationship with themselves and with others.
Goodness of fit is essential to filling this position and to a candidate's satisfaction and success in this group practice. Ideal candidates love providing long-term relational therapy, feel called to CSIP's mission, and want to focus on providing great therapy without worrying about learning the second job of managing a business.
Ideal candidates work well in collaboration with a team, are interpersonally comfortable and warm, and are interested in a long-term position within a growing, supportive group practice. Professionalism, excellent therapeutic boundaries, cultural-competency, self-motivation and self-awareness, and good organizational and time-management skills are essential. Candidates should possess well-developed knowledge and use of integrative, whole person case conceptualization, treatment planning and interventions, and value continually acquiring knowledge and skills to further their repertoire. Candidates who can work independently, but also enjoy being a part of a team atmosphere will do well in this close-knit environment.
- Doctorate in Clinical or Counseling Psychology or Marriage and Family Therapy (Psy.D., Ph.D., or DMFT) from an accredited progra
- Licensed/License Eligible in CO (Psychologist, Psychologist Candidate or Marriage and Family Therapist/Candidate)
- At least 2 years experience working with adults and couples
- Training in couple's therapy (EFT and Gotten are a plus), trauma (EMDR and SE are a plus), and mood disorders
- APA - Accredited internship is ideal
- At least two years of outpatient psychotherapy experience
- Long term therapy experience is preferred
- Provide individual and couples therapy to clients and complete all administrative and record keeping activities in a timely manner.
- Ability to treat clients with relationship, trauma, and mood issues
- Therapists must be available to work at least 15hrs/week on both clinical and nonclinical activities. This is a part-time position, with room to build a full caseload in the future (if desired).
- Available to see clients at least two days a week, with at least one evening and/or weekend day.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in computer use for documentation, scheduling, and other job duties.
Other Benefits: This position is a part-time, W-2 Position, in which a portion of taxes are paid on employees' behalf. Bonuses are given for number of clients seen and participation in marketing activities is compensated for. Benefits also include paid malpractice and commercial liability insurance, office rent and office supplies, phone service and electronic health records system, and administrative, marketing and billing support.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, please email or mail all of the following:
- Cover letter - detailing how your experience, training and qualifications makes you a well-matched candidate for this position
- Curriculum vitae - including all clinical experience and training
- List of three references
If you would like more information on the position or practice, visit www.centerforsharedinsight.com
Keywords: Center for Shared Insight, PC, Denver , Clinical Psychologist - Denver, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!