Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: November 9, 2018
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality MRI Tech for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program - we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral BonusDuties & ResponsibilitiesMRI technologists utilize their knowledge of anatomy, physiology and the principles of MRI to safely and efficiently operate MRI scanners, assisting in the diagnosis of disease and injury.
- Ensure the safety of patients, staff and visitors who come in contact with the powerful magnetic field of a MRI scanner.
- Position patients and coils on a table that slides inside the MRI scanner.
- Inject contrast media as required.
- Set appropriate technical parameters, operate MRI scanners and related equipment, and observe image data on computer monitors during scans.
- Be familiar with the differences from a normal image and an abnormal image.
- Recognize and respond to life threatening situations.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.Requirements:
- Completion of a two year approved School of Radiologic Technology
- Valid state radiology registration as required by state law
- Two years of MRI Tech experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
- Registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: MRI Tech, MRI Technician, MRI Technologist, Magnetic Resonance Technologist, Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Denver , MRI Tech, Healthcare , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!