Permanent Pulmonary Medicine Physician in Denver - Outpatient
Company: Cejka Search
Posted on: November 8, 2018
Pulmonology opening in Denver, Colorado. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Critical Care, Pulmonary & Sleep Associates (CCPSA) has a 40 year history of providing quality care to Denver area facilities. We are a group of 26 physicians that enjoys a work/life balance that prioritizes quality patient care but also values the personal needs of our physicians to enjoy a reasonable lifestyle.Due to growth, our team seeks a personable, patient-centered, collaborative, hardworking team player for an outpatient pulmonary position at one of our south metro locations. At CCPSA, you will enjoy:
- A 100% outpatient position with no inpatient rounding or call requirement.
- Full time position includes 4 full clinic days with dedicated administrative day each week.
- No nights, weekends or holidays.
- Opportunity to do sleep studies and outpatient procedures if desired.
- Exceptional reputation and working relationships with our consultants.
- Collaborative/team culture with support from a team of RNs, APPs, MAs and Respiratory Therapists.
- Evidence-based medicine and excellence in patient care is our top priority.
- We prioritize doing the right thing for our patients. As a result, compensation is not tied to volume.
- Our physicians receive a comprehensive benefits plan including 401K with employer match, malpractice insurance coverage, five days and $2,500 for professional development, and three weeks PTO.
- BE / BC Pulmonary Disease required.Denver, CO, known for its 300 days of sunshine per year, outdoor activities and thriving dining scene, is located near the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Denver boasts close access to world class ski resorts, many less than 90 minutes away. And with easy access to outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, rafting and a semi-arid climate, there is plenty here to enjoy.If you are Interested in learning more about this physician job please contact Katie Hackett:Please reference job position 162128 when responding. Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Cejka Search, Denver , Permanent Pulmonary Medicine Physician in Denver - Outpatient, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!