In Home Caregiver - Broomfield
Company: FirstLight Home Care - Lafayette
Posted on: November 7, 2018
Do you have a passion to help others? Do you enjoy caring for people and making a difference in people's lives? If so, come join our team as a caregiver! Apply now!
FirstLight Home Care is hiring Caregivers for full-time, part-time, weekend and overnight positions. We offer a competitive wage, flexible
schedule and a variance of shifts. We have all shifts available including overnight, morning and evening. We provide companion care and personal care including but not limited to meal preparation, assistance with bathing, housework, and companionship. We are looking for reliable and dependable caregivers who are excited to provide exceptional care to our clients.
Qualifications for Caregivers
- Must Have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick and elderly.
- Ability to carry out directions, read and write.
- Maturity to deal with demands of the job.
- Ability to lift moderate weight.
- Valid Driver's License. Benefits:
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive wage
- Paid Training and continuing education We are looking for exceptional CNA's and Caregivers. Only serious applicants apply. Please submit your resume for consideration. No Experience required. Paid training is provided by FirstLight Home Care.
If you are a caregiver who is willing to work, is dependable and passionate about helping others, we would love to speak to you!
Keywords: FirstLight Home Care - Lafayette, Denver , In Home Caregiver - Broomfield, Healthcare , Lafayette, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!