Posted on: February 10, 2024
IDR Healthcare is seeking an experienced Sonographer to join one
of our fastest growing clients in Denver, CO. If you are seeking a
rewarding opportunity to leverage your expertise in Sonography
while enjoying the flexibility and excitement of mobile healthcare
delivery, we encourage you to apply today!
Position Overview: As a Mobile Sonographer, you will provide
comprehensive ultrasound services to diverse environments,
including Home Health and Skilled Nursing Facilities. This role
offers autonomy and the opportunity to explore new settings daily,
making each day a unique adventure!
Responsibilities of the Mobile Sonographer:
- Perform mobile Sonography services with precision and
- Collaborate effectively with healthcare professionals and
patients to ensure quality care delivery
- Maintain accurate documentation and records of procedures
- Adhere to professional standards and protocols in ultrasound
Required Qualifications for the Mobile Sonographer:
- Graduate of an accredited Ultrasound Technology program
- ARDMS certification
- BLS certification through the American Heart Association
- Proven ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Proficiency in Vascular and Echo sonography techniques
- Valid driver's license
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package!
- Benefits package including Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Company provided vehicle!
- Monday - Friday schedule!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated team who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing - Client and Talent Award winner
10 years in a row
Keywords: IDR, Denver , Sonographer, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!