Veterinary Service Technician
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Patterson isn't just a place to work, it's a partner that cares
about your success.One of the distinguishing marks of our company
is the talented people who embrace the people-first, always
advancing, and results-driven culture. Professional growth abounds
in this motivating environment. We value the diverse talents and
experiences our employees bring to Patterson and believe that they
build a stronger and successful organization.Job Description:Job
SummaryThe Service Technician assists with the production and
assembly of pasteurizer equipment. Additionally, this position
performs general warehouse duties including picking products from
inventory and packing orders for shipment. Incumbent will perform
assembly work that includes utilizing hand tools and applies
knowledge of basic electrical concepts.Essential FunctionsTo
perform this job successfully, an employee must be able to perform
each essential function satisfactorily, with or without reasonable
accommodation. To request a reasonable accommodation, notify Human
Resources or the manager who oversees the position.
- Work in a team environment to complete assembly and repair of
- Partners with production team to learn functionality of
- Assist with machine service calls including troubleshooting and
problem-solving on repairs by phone
- In a warehouse setting, fulfill customer orders, including
picking product, and packaging for shipment
- Maintains an organized, clean, and safe production room and
- Works in accordance with Company core values
- Performs other duties as assignedRequired Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum of two (2)
years' experience relating to production or assembly of
- General mechanical aptitude with prior experience in the areas
of plumbing, heating, electricity and/or electronics
- Strong logic and intermediate mathematics skills
- Competencies in the area of customer service, problem-solving,
and interpersonal communication
- Ability to meet daily and weekly production goals in a
fast-paced working environment
- General computer proficiency, including knowledge of Microsoft
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to pass background screening and drug test
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
- Experience working with electrical component assembly work
- Warehouse experience preferred, including ability to drive a
forkliftWe provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs
and rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Patterson Perks Program.
-The potential compensation range for this role is below. The final
offer amount could exceed this range, based on various factors such
as candidate location (geographical labor market), experience, and
skills.$19.95 - $25.19
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that
embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our
employees' unique experiences and differences is what strengthens
us and drives our success. We consider all qualified applicants
without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
Keywords: Patterson, Denver , Veterinary Service Technician, Healthcare , Windsor, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!