Licensed Practical Nurse II (Unit Manger)
Company: Christian Living Communities
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Position SummaryResponsible for the day to day administration of
established policies and programs relating to nursing care on the
unit, including scheduling and personnel management, PPS and MDS
compliance, and on-going resident assessment and evaluation.
Coordinates care and services based on resident needs and
individual preferences as determined by ongoing assessment and
evaluation. Participates in C.N.A. and front line L.P.N. and R.N.
selection and supervision. Coaches, orients, and trains direct
reports and reports staff concerns to the Director of
- Monitors the health needs of assigned residents, provides
appropriate and timely intervention as needed. Communicates
analysis to appropriate parties. Conducts daily rounds to assure
- Assists with pre-admission assessments of all potential
- Evaluates and implements new technology and equipment.
- May be First point of contact for staff in clinical emergencies
resident change of conditions and other urgencies as
- Performs compliance audits on a routine basis.
- Coordinates care plans and attends patient care conferences for
- May be responsible for MDS compliance.
- May be responsible for ensuring admission documents are
complete, accurate and in compliance with company standards under
the guidance of the Director of Health Services.
- Recognizes and identifies signs and symptoms and uses
initiative and proper judgment in selecting appropriate treatment
- Effectively communicates with other nursing staff, physicians,
pharmacist, residents, family member and others as
- On call as needed.
- In compliance with the Companys policies and with guidance from
the Director of Nursing, may participate in front line interviews,
developing, supervising and following the Companys performance
management policy with assigned front line staff.
- Responsible for encouraging, participating and integrating
Masterpiece Living and Eden Alternative initiatives by supporting
successful aging and person-centered programs and culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Valid Licensed Professional Nurse in the state of practice, in
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a Skilled Nursing
- 1-2 years experience supervising and managing direct
- Knowledge of Health Department regulations including the annual
Federal and State Health Department survey process including PPS,
MDS, and OBRA requirements preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate competency in Microsoft Office,
Windows, and other applicable software programs relevant to the
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.Working
Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to
50 pounds occasionally and/or 20 pounds frequently.
- Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with donors, families, volunteers, residents and
numerous other staff members.
- Frequently interacts with relevant stakeholders including team
members, applicants, hiring managers, developers, consultants,
If you are considering a position at Christian Living Communities -
Cappella Living Solutions, we have a wide range of benefits to
consider! These may vary based on the status of the role (PT, FT,
- Health Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Retirement (with match)
- Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off planWe envision a warm and welcoming environment
for all residents, team members, family members, and members of our
communities a place of belonging. Please let us know if you require
accommodation during the interview process.We ask all applicants to
carefully review the hiring salary range for each posted job
opportunity, as we will not hire outside the predetermined
range.Please note, consistent with state and federal mandates,
being fully vaccinated from COVID-19 is a condition of
employment.All your information will be kept confidential according
to EEO guidelines.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Location:
Englewood, CO - 80113 , PL: 584572404
Keywords: Christian Living Communities, Denver , Licensed Practical Nurse II (Unit Manger), Healthcare , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!