Registered Nurse - RN - Night Shift
Company: Liberty Heights - Senior Lifestyle
Location: Manitou Springs
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace
our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we
serve with HEART; Hospitality & Healthcare, Excellence,
Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. This position is responsible for
the daily clinical aspect of the Skilled Nursing Community,
functioning to meet all residents' needs. We are currently hiring
for Friday, Saturday, Sunday night shifts.
- $35.00 - $43.00 per hour
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible
team members including:
- Health, dental, vision benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Short-term + long-term disability
- Paid time off
- All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an
application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages
before your next payday.
- Responsible for medication supervision/administration for the
Skilled Nursing Community in compliance with Federal & State
regulations and Senior Lifestyle Corporation guidelines.
- Provide general consultation regarding health-related concerns
within the community.
- Notify physicians and/or family members of any change in
resident's health and provides proper documentation.
- Respond quickly to all emergencies.
- Maintain close communication with all departments and staff
- Maintain confidentiality of residents' and prospective
- Provide educational meetings for residents and staff.
- Must be available to work exact weekly schedule of Friday,
Saturday, and Sunday night shift.
- You are compassionate, professional, kind, engaging, empathetic
- Must currently have a valid Registered Nurse's License in the
state in which you are practicing.
- Must be CPR certified.
- You have at least 1 year of experience working in a clinical
nursing and long-term care setting.
- Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple tasks
safely and effectively.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- You have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with
variables in high stress situations.
- You can maintain a positive and friendly demeanor toward the
residents and your co-workers.
If this all sounds good to you, then we look forward to meeting
Keywords: Liberty Heights - Senior Lifestyle, Denver , Registered Nurse - RN - Night Shift, Healthcare , Manitou Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!