Mirasol Greenhouse Registered Nurse
Company: Christian Living Communities
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Position SummaryThe primary responsibility of your job position is
to provide direct nursing care to residents and to supervise the
day-to-day nursing activities following the current federal, state
and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long
term care and skilled nursing facilities. - You are entrusted to
ensure that the highest degree of quality care will always be
provided to our residents.Essential Duties
- Coordinate resident care with other departments.
- Communicate changes in resident's condition with employees,
physician, resident and family members.
- Perform administrative duties such as: completing medical
documents, reports, evaluations, studies, charting etc.
- Admit, transfer and discharge residents as required
- Complete accident/incident reports as they occur in a timely
- Assure adequate supplies are available including but not
limited to pharmaceuticals, resident personal supplies and
- Assure that resident abuse does not occur
- Complete rounds to assess, develop and implement various types
of care needs on each resident including but not limited to; wound
care, behavior management, respiratory care etc.
- Provide treatments and care to medically complex residents in
collaboration with the physician
- Respond to resident and family grievances and report per
- Attend care plan meetings as assigned
- Provide care plan updates as necessary to assure appropriate
- Provide resident care according to physician orders and care
- Administer medications and treatments according to physician
orders and standard of practice.
- Respond to all resident call lights regardless of
- Coordinate with outside agencies including but not limited to;
hospitals, hospice, home health, lab, x-ray etc.
- May assist DON and Administrator with training, supervision,
reviews and corrective action for nursing personnel
- Maintain confidentiality and rights of resident, family,
employee and facility information in compliance with PHI HIPAA
policies and applicable regulations and company policy
- Participate in QAPI and other quality improvement
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Colorado Registered Nursing License, in good standing.
- Advanced training in geriatrics helpful.
- 1-year experience in a supervisory capacity preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel,
Word, and Outlook. - Knowledge of computer systems including Point
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Working knowledge of long-term care and skilled nursing state
and federal regulations (preferred)
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices, procedures and
standards of care a must
- Leadership and supervisory skills-willingness to work
harmoniously with and supervise other personnel
- Proven track record of relationship building and development
experience as well as willingness to handle difficult people and
situationsWorking Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Ability to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 50 pounds
to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move
and/or carry such weight a minimum of 50 feet
- Possible exposure to chemicals, blood borne pathogens and other
- Sits, stands, bends, and moves intermittently during working
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members, visitors
If you are considering a position at Christian Living Communities -
Cappella Living Solutions, we have a wide range of benefits to
consider! -These may vary based on the status of the role (PT, FT,
or PRN). ---- - - -Health Coverage--- - - -Health Savings Accounts
---- - - -Retirement (with match)--- - - -Dental, Vision,
Disability & Life Insurance--- - - -Paid Time Off planWe envision a
warm and welcoming environment for all residents, team members,
family members, and members of our communities - a place of
belonging. - Please let us know if you require accommodation during
the interview process.We ask all applicants to carefully review the
hiring salary range for each posted job opportunity, as we will not
hire outside the predetermined range.Please note, consistent with
state and federal mandates, being fully vaccinated from COVID-19 is
a condition of employment.All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Johnstown,
CO - 80534 , PL: 584039269
Keywords: Christian Living Communities, Denver , Mirasol Greenhouse Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Johnstown, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!