Field-Based Clinical Nurse Educator (Hematology/Oncology) - Northwest - 3019994 - Educator
Company: IQVIA Holdings Inc
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Field-Based Clinical Nurse Educator (Hematology/Oncology) -
Northwest - 3019994As a global provider of commercial solutions,
IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver. Our teams help health
science companies get their products to the people who need them.
We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and
ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians,
and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the
health science companies' onsite customer ambassador providing
nurses to educate prescribers, their support staff and solve
service issues. With the right experience, you can help positively
impact patients' health in your community.
We are excited to announce that in partnership with PharmaEssentia,
we are currently looking for a Nurse Educator to join our team of
over 10,000 global field personnel supporting our pharmaceutical
and biotech clients.
This unique opportunity for Clinical Nurse Educators will serve as
a clinical educator with the primary responsibility of supporting
clinical education of assigned accounts in the territory.
The responsibilities include providing all customers with
educational information regarding management of disease state and
proper utilization of the product. Educate physicians and their
staff by presenting both formal and informal educational
presentations. Advocate and initiate clinical discussions with
prescribers (MD, Nurse Practitioner, Nurses, Physician's Assistant)
as directed by customer. Work with customer sales in educating HCPs
office in terms of customer/community support services available
for their patients. Attend and provide clinical information and /or
presentations at national, regional, and local meetings.
Collaborates with the director and customer in developing and
implementing business goals, objectives, and marketing
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
* Demonstrates proficiency in the following:
* Communication, Organizational and Interpersonal skills
* Written and verbal communication skills
* Presentation skills: formal and informal to large groups and
* Problem solving skills.
* Basic Microsoft Office programs (Word, Outlook, Excel)
* Able to:
* Effectively and efficiently manage multiple tasks.
* Assimilate and learn new information quickly.
* Apply knowledge and understanding of customer educational needs
* Adapt to a variety of clinical settings: academic, private
office, and community.
* An ideal candidate is:
* Reliable and accountable
* Able to function independently with minimal day-to-day
supervision and oversight.
* Enthusiastic, projects a positive attitude, and easily adapts to
* Able to motivate others.
* Able to work with cross-functional team.
REQUIREMENTS & PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum 5 years clinical experience, with a minimum of 3 years
hematology/oncology experience required.
* Current nursing license in good standing.
* Previous work as clinical educator in pharmaceuticals strongly
* Ability to travel in the United States including overnight
travel, approximately 60-70%, depending on geography.
* Possess a valid driver's license.
* Experience delivering service-oriented solutions.
* Teaching/training experience recommended.
* Maintain current and active, unencumbered RN license.
* Respond appropriately and compliantly during all HCP
* Uses feedback from professional colleagues and customers to
assure quality of information disseminated.
* May attend local and/or national meetings and applies the
knowledge gained in the nurse educator territory.
* Stays current in clinical developments.
* Develops and maintains advanced presentation skills to facilitate
the dissemination of clinical information.
* Provides clinical support as identified by reinforcing
national/regional strategic goals.
* Communicates frequently with team members to ensure appropriate
intervention in the territory.
* Provides feedback and serves as a liaison between the medical
community and the home office.
* Promptly responds to internal and external communications.
* Completes all reports and written assignments in a timely,
accurate, and thorough manner.
* Maintains the highest level of professional standards in all
interactions with customers and other business contacts.
* Demonstrates sound judgment regarding utilization of time and
financial resources, such as travel and entertainment.
* Reads, understands, and adheres to important documents such as
fraud and abuse guidelines, FDA guidelines, Pharma code and HIPPA
guidelines and memos regarding policy and procedures.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics,
technology solutions and clinical research services to the life
sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human
science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to
help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for
all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities.
IQVIA's ability to operate and provide certain services to
customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet
specific requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination status.
The potential base pay range for this role is The actual base pay
offered may vary based on a number of factors including job-related
qualifications such as knowledge, skills, education, and
experience; location; and/or schedule (full or part-time).
Dependent on the position offered, incentive plans, bonuses, and/or
other forms of compensation may be offered, in addition to a range
of health and welfare and/or other benefits.
Keywords: IQVIA Holdings Inc, Denver , Field-Based Clinical Nurse Educator (Hematology/Oncology) - Northwest - 3019994 - Educator, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!