Registered Nurse (RN) PreOp/PACU - PreOp / PACU - Post Anesthesia Care
Company: Estes Park Medical Center
Location: Estes Park
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) PreOp/PACUESTES PARK HEALTH COMPANY
Estes Park Health exists to make a positive difference to the
health and well-being of all we serve. Located about 90 miles
northwest of Denver, at 7,522 feet above sea level, Estes Park
Health sits in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. As a gateway to
Rocky Mountain National Park, the adventurous lifestyle Estes Park
supplies open endless outdoor opportunities for our staff. We
promote a healthy work-life balance to give our staff the time to
enjoy the "playground" that is Colorado.
From pediatrics to geriatrics, Estes Park Health supplies a full
spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors, and visitors in the
entire Estes Park Valley and Rocky Mountain National Park. Today,
over 18,000 patients-residents and visitors alike-see our health
care teams for both outpatient and inpatient services.
The PreOp / PACU RN will use the nursing process (A.P.I.E.) to meet
the needs of patients of all ages, diagnosis, patient
classification, in all practice areas; Pre and Post Operative
* Performs treatments in a safe and effective manner.
* Administers medications in a timely and safe manner.
* Maintains responsibility for preparation, interpretation and
evaluation of test data.
* Demonstrates knowledge and skills to act appropriately in the
Charge Nurse Role.
* Demonstrates knowledge and participates in education, discharge
planning and counseling of patients and significant other.
* Demonstrates commitment to professional growth and
* Promotes positive interpersonal relationships.
* Maintains confidentiality of all patient and hospital
* Practices according to professional and ethical standards as
described by State and Professional organizations.
* Provides care to patients in Pre-Op area and, PACU in a
professional and anticipatory manner.
* Assists Anesthesia with administration of regional anesthesia
(blocks) and time out.
* Takes responsibility for all activities in the Pre and Post Op
phases of care
* Performs accurate and timely documentation of applicable phases
of patient care
* Exemplifies Customer Service.
* Promotes Teamwork with Open Communication.
* Participate in committees as assigned.
* Perform in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws and
regulatory agency standards.
* Perform in accordance with EPH vision, mission and goals.
* All other duties as assigned
* Graduate from an accredited nursing program, with a current
Colorado RN licensure.
* 1-2 years previous PACU experience preferred.
* American Heart Association CPR certified.
* ACLS, PALS within 6 months of hire.
$38.38 - $57.58 per hour
We offer a full range of benefits to fit your needs and family for
full time and part time employees!
All employees are enrolled in a Money Purchase Pension Plan 401(a)
which replaces Social Security contributions. You control the
investments on-line yourself or with you financial advisor to help
it grow. We also offer a 457(b) plan for you to ad additional funds
to your investments.
Medical - Choose from a HSA or PPO medical plan with pre-tax
Dental - An affordable all-inclusive services plan. No need to
choose from 2 or 3 options.
Vision - Just for you or your whole family.
Paid Time Off - Personal and sick leave immediately available as
accrued each pay period.
Medical Transport - Add MASA as a supplemental for both Air and
Ground usable in all 50 states.
Accident and Critical Illness - For those unexpected life issues
that may happen. Cash payouts to you.
Term Life and AD&D INS. - Free to full and part time
Voluntary Life Ins. - Additional coverage for you to purchase for
yourself, spouse and or children.
Short Term Disability - 2 levels to purchase for your needs.
Long Term Disability - Free to you while employed.
Employee Assistance Program - A comprehensive program for you and
your family member which includes a national provider network for
counseling services, life balance services, legal and financial
For more information about this opportunity e-mail questions to
Equal Opportunity Employer: In compliance with federal law,
including the provisions of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of
1964, Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, EPH does not discriminate
on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national or ethnic
origin, age, disability, or military service in its administration
of policies, programs, activities or employment. In addition, EPH
does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender
The descriptions above are listed as is at the time of posting and
could change as needed at any time in accordance with state, local
and federal laws.
Keywords: Estes Park Medical Center, Denver , Registered Nurse (RN) PreOp/PACU - PreOp / PACU - Post Anesthesia Care, Healthcare , Estes Park, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!