Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Earn up to $36 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
in Windsor, CO and surrounding areas and finally get the flexible
work schedule you've always wanted. You'll gain more than just
scheduling freedom with IntelyCare. That's because we also hire our
nurses and aides as W2 employees - we provide the stability you
need, including access to benefits, professional development, and a
dedicated support team.
Nursing professionals have dealt with excessive workloads and lack
of recognition for too long. As a nurse-founded company, we're
determined to change that. Our business model puts nurse
professionals at its core and were here to replace inflexible
schedules and back-to-back shifts with the work-life balance you
deserve. With our network of quality facility partners, we provide
a variety of shifts for you to choose from. All you have to do is
create a schedule you love on our easy-to-use app.
Just wait and see what a flexible schedule could do for you. You
could make sure that you'll have weekends free to head to an Eagles
hockey game with your family, plan morning shifts so you can go on
evening walks by Windsor Lake, or take a night off for a round of
disc golf at Eastman Park. You deserve the freedom to make those
types of choices. Here are a few more reasons to join IntelyCare's
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$36
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision)
for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
Want to hear more about our company directly from the nurse
professionals who work with us? Here's what a few of our
"IntelyPros" have to say about their experience with
"IntelyCare is the best job I've ever had. The pay is better than
any other full time job I've had in the past, and I have the
freedom to make my own schedule."
"I love working with IntelyCare because I am cared for! Making my
own schedule is awesome and it makes my life so much easier."
"I am a single mom and currently in nursing school. IntelyCare
allows me to work less and make more, which gives me more time for
school and to spend with my children."
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked
for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the
employees. At IntelyCare, there's no pressure to pick up shifts, we
get benefits and rewards based on our performances. I also like the
variety of facilities in my area."
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities in your
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs),
such as toileting, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse, altering
supervisor to any abnormal readings
- Serving meals and assisting residents with feeding when
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other
tasks to help maintain a clean and sanitary environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis, alerting nurses to any
concerns or emergencies
- Serving as a go-between for residents and healthcare staff, and
communicating with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam
tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them when
- Staying engaged with residents and offering companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Colorado Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that gives you the
career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve.
IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career
development opportunities, and flexibility. Get real work-life
balance today by joining our team of nursing professionals ranked
#1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Windsor, Colorado 80550
Keywords: IntelyCare, Denver , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Windsor, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!