Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist- Established Private Practice **SIGN ON BONUS** - Windsor, CO
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: September 19, 2023
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society
where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives
better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more
fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and
personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty
goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in
behavioral health. -
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country,
now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Child Psychiatrists in the
area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules. Full-time and part-time (20 hours
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
- Sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP , Stock Incentives and
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Salary Range- $296,000-$380,000 +
- SIGN ON BONUS!!!!Child Psychiatrists are a critical part of our
clinical team. We're seeking Child Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in Colorado, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as
We are 50 offices strong and still growing in Colorado, with
offices as North as Fort Collins, Boulder County, Greater Denver ,
as South as Colorado Springs and as far west as Grand Junction!
If interested in additional information or interview, please reach
out to Krystal Johnson via phone/text at 512-627-2148 or via email
at @Lifestance.com .
About LifeStance Health -LifeStance is a national provider of
mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically
driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults
suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient
care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through
its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees. -
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Denver , Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist- Established Private Practice **SIGN ON BONUS** - Windsor, CO, Healthcare , Windsor, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!