Registered Nurse Quality Coordinator - Quality Assurance
Company: Lutheran Medical Center
Location: Wheat Ridge
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Registered Nurse Quality CoordinatorJob Description:
Quality Analyst/Engineer-Staff is responsible to ensure software
quality through testing software/software platforms for specific
business needs including: enhancements, maintenance, and defect
fixes. Staff-level professional experienced in all aspects of
quality assurance and testing. Encompasses full knowledge required
within the quality and software development lifecycle. Functions
independently with minimal oversight and direction.
* As a Home Health Quality Coordinator you need to know how to:
* Perform quality assessment of clinical records including
diagnosis coding, review of assessment and plans of care.
* Review documentation to ensure complete and accurate clinical
records in compliance with all regulations and professional
standards. QAPI activities focus to promote high quality and
appropriate person-centered care.
* Collaborate with leadership to develop quality indicators and
QAPI initiatives for agency.
* Team up with associates to ensure that services are provided at
quality levels consistent with professional standards and
* Participate in QAPI activities as directed.
* Demonstrate organizational, prioritization and actively
participate in problem solving, empowered to expedite decisions,
explore and recommend options and follow-up on outstanding issues
related to their work.
* Develop, implement, monitor, and ensure compliance with policy
and procedures which support the aligned departmental and
organizations goals and business objectives.
* Provision of nursing or physical therapy care per professional
standards including assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating
and documenting the care provided in a prompt and accurate
* ASN / ADN from an accredited program with the ability to obtain
your BSN from an accredited program within four (4) years of
* Current Colorado RN or ability to obtain, required
* Current BLS certification, required
* Valid State of Colorado Drivers License, required- Minimum of two
(2) years of related healthcare experience, required- Minimum of
one (1) year of home health experience, required
* Bachelors of Nursing (BSN), preferred- Current HCS-D Home health
ICD.10 coding certification, preferred
* Current COS-C Home health OASIS certification, preferred- At
least two (2) years of home health experience, preferred- At least
one (1) year of Quality Assurance experience, preferred- ICD.10
coding experience, preferred
Interact with others by effectively communicating, both orally and
in writing.- and -Operate computers and other office equipment
requiring the ability to move fingers and hands.- and -See and read
computer monitors and documents.- and -Remain sitting or standing
for long periods of time to perform work on a computer, telephone,
or other equipment.- and -May require lifting and transporting
objects and office supplies, bending, kneeling and reaching.
Anticipated job posting close date:
Homecare - Denver Metro
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience.
$25.73 - $45.71
We care about your well-being - mind, body, and spirit - which is
why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that
covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of
wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected,
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits packages for our Idaho,
Nevada, and Utah based caregivers, and for our Colorado, Montana,
and Kansas based caregivers; and our commitment to diversity,
equity, and inclusion.
Intermountain Health is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
Keywords: Lutheran Medical Center, Denver , Registered Nurse Quality Coordinator - Quality Assurance, Healthcare , Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!