CNA - Fort Morgan CO
Location: Fort Morgan
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Earn up to $36 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
in Brush, CO (and nearby areas) with a completely flexible schedule
that you control and the stability that only a W2 job provides. At
IntelyCare our nursing professionals ("IntelyPros") get to pick
shifts within our network of partner facilities whenever works best
for them. That also means that they can take time off on any day,
week - or even month - of their choosing. But unlike a contract
gig, our IntelyPros get the benefits of a supportive employer who
has their back.
Like you, our nurse-founders were tired of the inflexible demands
placed on their colleagues, forcing many to choose between their
careers and their personal lives. At IntelyCare we know that this
is simply unsustainable and that nurse professionals like you
deserve better. Our mission is to finally give nurses the work-life
balance that they deserve - and we're not looking back.
Are you ready to see what this can look like in your life? How
about the ability to catch all of your child's season games at
Memorial Park, or to free up your mornings for jogs around Doty
Ponds? Need a week off to head to Denver with some friends? No
problem. At IntelyCare you can schedule work around your life,
however you choose to live it. Find out more about what we have to
offer to see if we'd be the right fit for you.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$36
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision)
for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
Want to hear more about our company directly from the nurse
professionals who work with us? Here's what a few of our
"IntelyPros" have to say about their experience with
"IntelyCare is the best job I've ever had. The pay is better than
any other full time job I've had in the past, and I have the
freedom to make my own schedule."
"I love working with IntelyCare because I am cared for! Making my
own schedule is awesome and it makes my life so much easier."
"I am a single mom and currently in nursing school. IntelyCare
allows me to work less and make more, which gives me more time for
school and to spend with my children."
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked
for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the
employees. At IntelyCare, there's no pressure to pick up shifts, we
get benefits and rewards based on our performances. I also like the
variety of facilities in my area."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as
include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting
to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns
to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents,
and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Colorado Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that gives you the
career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve.
IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career
development opportunities, and flexibility. Get real work-life
balance today by joining our team of nursing professionals ranked
#1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Brush, Colorado 80723
Keywords: IntelyCare, Denver , CNA - Fort Morgan CO, Healthcare , Fort Morgan, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!