Physician / Psychiatry / Colorado / Permanent / Permanent IOP / PHP Psychiatry Physician Opening
Company: Integrity Healthcare.
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Behavioral Health Hospital 10 miles south of Denver is seeking
aBC/BE Adult Psychiatristto join the Behavioral Health team.
- Monday " Friday schedule
- Share call rotation
- Fellowship training/experience in Addiction Medicine preferred
but not required Position Details:
- Oversees the quality of care delivered to his/her
- Assesses clinical appropriateness for admission and
collaborates with Assessment and Referral regarding potential
- Performs psychiatric assessments for individuals under his/her
- Completes documentation necessary to address patients
hospitalized under civil commitment statutes.
- Provides individual therapy, family therapy and/or medication
management as needed for patients under his/her care. Appropriately
requests consultation when indicated. Provides psychiatric
consultation when requested.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and complies with all HIPAA
- Completes all documentation requirements legibly and within
timeframes established by Medical Staff Bylaws and Rules and
- Demonstrates appropriate medication administration and ensures
that documentation regarding medications complies with facility and
- Complies with all Seclusion and Restraint requirements
including responding to the facility within one hour when contacted
for Seclusion and Restraint orders.
- Completes necessary documentation to ensure accurate
reimbursement for services provided.
- Complies with all facility policies and procedures.
- Graduate of an accredited medical or osteopathic school
doctoral program and completion of residency in Psychiatry
required; board certification preferred.
- Prior inpatient and/or outpatient experience in a behavioral
healthcare setting practicing psychiatry and/or addiction
- Current unencumbered medical doctor (MD) or osteopathic doctor
- Unrestricted DEA and State Controlled Substances registration
Outpatient mental health clinic provides exceptional,
evidence-based intensive outpatient programs (IOP) and partial
hospitalization programs (PHP) for individuals facing behavioral
health challenges. We offer compassionate mental health care for
adolescents ages 12+. In addition, we provide mental health and
addiction treatment, as well as transcranial magnetic stimulation
therapy (TMS), for ages 18+.
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare., Denver , Physician / Psychiatry / Colorado / Permanent / Permanent IOP / PHP Psychiatry Physician Opening, Healthcare , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!