Licensed Practical Nurse II (Unit Manger)
Company: Christian Living Communities
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Job Description Position SummaryResponsible for the day to day
administration of established policies and programs relating to
nursing care on the unit, including scheduling and personnel
management, PPS and MDS compliance, and on-going resident
assessment and evaluation. Coordinates care and services based on
resident needs and individual preferences as determined by ongoing
assessment and evaluation. Participates in C.N.A. and front line
L.P.N. and R.N. selection and supervision. Coaches, orients, and
trains direct reports and reports staff concerns to the Director of
- Monitors the health needs of assigned residents, provides
appropriate and timely intervention as needed.-- Communicates
analysis to appropriate parties. Conducts daily rounds to assure
- Assists with pre-admission assessments of all potential
- Evaluates and implements new technology and equipment.
- May be First point of contact for staff in clinical emergencies
resident change of conditions and other urgencies as
- Performs compliance audits on a routine basis.
- Coordinates care plans and attends patient care conferences for
- May be responsible for MDS compliance.
- May be responsible for ensuring admission documents are
complete, accurate and in compliance with company standards under
the guidance of the Director of Health Services.
- Recognizes and identifies signs and symptoms and uses
initiative and proper judgment in selecting appropriate treatment
- Effectively communicates with other nursing staff, physicians,
pharmacist, residents, family member and others as
- On call as needed.
- In compliance with the Company's policies and with guidance
from the Director of Nursing, may participate in front line
interviews, developing, supervising and following the Company's
performance management policy with assigned front line staff.
- Responsible for encouraging, participating and integrating
Masterpiece Living and Eden Alternative initiatives by supporting
successful aging and person-centered programs and culture.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications Basic Qualifications &
- Valid Licensed Professional Nurse in the state of practice, in
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a Skilled Nursing
- 1-2 years experience supervising and managing direct
- Knowledge of Health Department regulations including the annual
Federal and State Health Department survey process including PPS,
MDS, and OBRA requirements preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate competency in Microsoft Office,
Windows, and other applicable software programs relevant to the
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.Working
Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to
50 pounds occasionally and/or 20 pounds frequently.
- Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with donors, families, volunteers, residents and
numerous other staff members.
- Frequently interacts with relevant stakeholders including team
members, applicants, hiring managers, developers, consultants,
brokers.Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines. Wage PandoLogic.
Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Location: Denver, CO -
Keywords: Christian Living Communities, Denver , Licensed Practical Nurse II (Unit Manger), Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!