Flex Team - Certified Nurse Assistant
Company: Christian Living Communities
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Position SummaryOn a flexible, as-needed basis, provides clinical
services to all residents residing at Communities of Christian
Living Communities (CLC). These services will include skilled
nursing, assisted living, and all shifts. - Coordinates care and
services based on resident needs and individual preferences as
determined by ongoing assessment and evaluation. - Performs duties
with education-based expertise, to provide a holistic and
person-centered model of care for residents.Flex team members are
expected to fill-in for a minimum of 2 shifts per month. - Most of
these shifts are 12-hour shifts. - This position is considered PRN
status and employees may sign up for multiple locations, dates, and
shifts. - With these expectations, the Community Staffing Team will
communicate closely with team members toward meeting their
preferences and CLC's needs.Essential Duties
- Responsible for daily direction and/or assistance of resident's
activities of daily living.
- Become familiar with residents preferences in order to
personalize their care
- Assist residents with social, personal, and health care needs
- Responsible for knowing and properly applying safety, infection
control, and risk management procedures
- Responsible for making decisions in an emergency and notifying
- Communicate on a regular basis with relevant nursing
supervisors regarding resident's status and condition.
- Responsible for accurate documentation and prompt reporting of
discrepancies to appropriate personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Certified Nursing Assistant License-active and in good
- Must be able to work well with different teams in different
- 3-6 months experience working with senior adults
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.Working
Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Position requires strenuous physical work. Heavy lifting,
pushing, or pulling objects up to 100 pounds occasionally and/or up
to 50 pounds frequently.
- Exposure to blood borne pathogens, body excretions and
communicable diseases possible.
- Sits, stands, bends and moves frequently during working
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members, visitors
If you are considering a position at Christian Living Communities -
Cappella Living Solutions, we have a wide range of benefits to
consider! -These may vary based on the status of the role (PT, FT,
or PRN). -
- Health Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts -
- Retirement (with match)
- Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off planWe envision a warm and welcoming environment
for all residents, team members, family members, and members of our
communities - a place of belonging. - Please let us know if you
require accommodation during the interview process.We ask all
applicants to carefully review the hiring salary range for each
posted job opportunity, as we will not hire outside the
predetermined range.Please note, consistent with state and federal
mandates, being fully vaccinated from COVID-19 is a condition of
employment.All your information will be kept confidential according
to EEO guidelines. -
PandoLogic. Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Location:
DENVER, CO - 80217
Keywords: Christian Living Communities, Denver , Flex Team - Certified Nurse Assistant, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!