Registered Nurse Clinical Ladder - Clinic
Company: Saint Joseph Hospital
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Registered Nurse Clinical LadderJob Description:
The Registered Nurse (RN) is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care of patients. The staff RN utilizes the nursing process by use of technology, therapeutic intervention, evidence-based practice and coordination of care with other health team members.
* Reviews and monitors therapy and treatment plans.
* Documents in accordance with hospital and regulatory guidelines.
* Uses resources as needed.
* Promotes mission, vision, and values of SCL Health, and abides by service behavior standards.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* May be required to float to other departments (within scope of competency and qualifications) based on business need.
* May be required to be placed on-call during a regularly scheduled shift. Required: Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing is required.
* A Registered Nurse with an AS DN degree must complete a BSN degree within four (4) years from the Registered Nurses date of hire unless the Registered Nurse has a minimum of fifteen (15) years of proven continuous Registered Nurse experience in an acute care setting.
* Failure to obtain a BSN degree within that time frame may result in suspension or termination of employment.
* Any Registered Nurse who takes legally protected leave during the Four (4) year completion period may have the period extended by a comparable amount of time.
Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of practice is required
* Bachelor's degree of Nursing is preferred Required Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of practice is required.
* Certification as appropriate for unit or service is preferred Required
* Previous experience as a Registered Nurse is preferred To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* The requirements list must be representative of the knowledge, skills,
* minimum education, training, licensure, experience, and/or ability required.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
* Regular attendance to perform work on -site during regularly scheduled business hours or scheduled shifts is required. Ability to work nights and/or weekends is required for identified positions.
* -Ongoing need for employee to see and read information, labels, assess patient needs, operate monitors, identify equipment and supplies.
* -Frequent interactions with patient care providers, patients, and visitors that require employee to verbally communicate as well as hear and understand spoken information, alarms, needs, and issues quickly and accurately, particularly during emergency situations.
* -Manual dexterity of hands and fingers to manipulate complex and delicate equipment with precision and accuracy. This includes frequent computer use and typing for documenting patient care, accessing needed information, medication preparation, etc.
* -Expected to lift and utilize full range of movement to transfer patients. Will also bend to retrieve, lift, and carry supplies and equipment. Typically includes items of varying weights, up to and including heavy items.
* -Need to walk and assist with transporting/ambulating patients and obtaining and distributing supplies and equipment. This includes pushing/pulling gurneys and portable equipment, including heavy items. Often required to navigate crowded and busy rooms (full of equipment, power cords on the floor, etc).
* -May be expected to stand in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
St Joseph Hospital
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
$36.80 - $55.50
We care about your well-being - mind, body, and spirit - which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged.
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits packages for our Idaho, Nevada, and Utah based caregivers, and for our Colorado, Montana, and Kansas based caregivers our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Intermountain Health is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Registered Nurse Clinical LadderJob Description:
Keywords: Saint Joseph Hospital, Denver , Registered Nurse Clinical Ladder - Clinic, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
here to apply!