Manager, Inpatient Hospital & Emergency Services
Posted on: May 27, 2023
The position assumes responsibility for implementing strategy,
leading local operations and partnering with key stakeholders. This
position serves as a key member of the leadership team and will
participate in strategy creation, goal setting and is responsible
for overall operational effectiveness of the areas of
responsibility. This role will have oversight of the health plan
operations for hospital emergency services and regional oversight
of inpatient admissions.Essential Responsibilities:
- Oversee and monitor performance in emergency services and
regional inpatient admissions.
- Operate as a key member of the Continuum of Care leadership
team, contributing to strategy development and implementation.
- Directly manages health plan staff within the Emergency
Services and Inpatient settings of partner hospitals.
- Ensure that current reporting systems and oversight processes
monitor and identify relevant performance issues in a timely
manner. This includes both financial and key operating reporting
systems and metrics that support the regions operating plan.
- Partner with other operations and regional departments to
develop short- and long-term operational plans to ensure
appropriate venue management.
- Manages the delivery of care standards which are integrated
with business plans to meet or exceed quality, service, clinical
and utilization standards while remaining cost effective.
- Plans, develops and/or directs the implementation of service
area initiatives within the service line. Shares best practices and
- Maintains an ongoing state of regulatory readiness.
- Manages and resolves human resource, labor relations, employee
and department safety and risk management issues.
- Work collaboratively with the clinical support and ancillary
departments and leadership that support daily functions in the
-emergency servicesand inpatient admissions.
- Build strong, collaborative partnerships with all staff, as
well as physicians, contractors, Regional staff, and affiliated
partners. -#RNMGRBasic Qualifications: -Experience
- Minimum four (4) years of -nursing experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of managerial experience in healthcare.
- Bachelors s degree in nursing, public health, or business
administration. -License, Certification, Registration
- Registered Nurse License (Colorado) required at hire OR Nurse
Practitoner License (Colorado) required at hire OR Physician
Assistant License (Colorado) required at hire -Additional
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in decision making conflict
resolution, change management, influence, verbal communication,
written communication, problem solving, quality management and team
- Strong analytic skills, with the ability to understand data and
develop plans. -Preferred Qualifications:
- N/AOversight of employees at core hospitals and program
oversight of hospital operations. Includes direct management. of
APP's in Saint Joseph Hospital ED. Travel is between core
hospitalsPrimaryLocation : Colorado,Denver,Franklin Medical
OfficesHoursPerWeek : 40Shift : DayWorkdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu,
Fri, Sat, SunWorkingHoursStart : 12:00 AMWorkingHoursEnd : 11:59
PMJob Schedule : Full-timeJob Type : StandardEmployee Status :
RegularEmployee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-CO-02-NUE-Non Union
EmployeeJob Level : Manager with Direct ReportsJob Category :
Nursing Licensed & Nurse Practitioners,RN ManagerDepartment :
Waterpark I - OSM Svc Admin-Ambulance - 1608Travel : Yes, 50 % of
the TimeKaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer
committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser, Denver , Manager, Inpatient Hospital & Emergency Services, Healthcare , Watkins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...