Associate Relief Veterinarian - Relief flexibility with Associate Stability
Company: Connecticut Veterinary Medical Association
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Relief work, reimagined. IndeVets has created a whole new way to
practice that puts vets first. We took what makes associate work
reliable and combined it with what makes relief work flexible. That
means you'll get proper pay for the hours you work, full benefits,
and total control of your schedule - with a team dedicated to your
happiness and growth every step of the way. Our hospital partners
are pretty great too -- we partner with forward-thinking practices
that share our high clinical standards and our values. Because you
deserve way more than a job that pays the bills. You deserve a job
you love. Officially certified as a Great Place to Work -! Here's
how it works. Enjoy the freedom you want:
- Decide when and where you vet. Set your own schedule and choose
shifts from our hundreds of partner hospitals. You decide when you
work, and when you don't. For planners, hatch your work plan months
in advance. Did we mention full-time starts at just 34 hours per
- Leave work at work . Never take an after-hours call again. Your
free time is me time. In case you're wondering, you don't need to
ask permission to take vacation either.
- Try new things and find your happy places. Explore new medicine
and clinical techniques. Choose from a variety of shift types,
including GP, surgery, dentals, ER and more. Get the stability and
benefits you need (and some you want):
- You're part of the team. This is no traditional relief gig.
When you become an IndeVet, you're a W2 employee with benefits, not
- Work with great hospitals! We only partner with the best. Plus,
you'll review their clinical policies, available meds and ways of
working before your first shift.
- Awesome benefits : all the basics, plus more. See below! Thrive
as a vet:
- We've got your back: We support our doctors 100% because we're
also practicing veterinarians. So whether you need to call out sick
or are ready to start a family, we've got you covered. No
judgement, just support.
- Learn and grow. Share SOAPs, rad, x-rays and more for a second
opinion. Our team is connected virtually and shares advice in real
- Change the industry with us. We know how you feel and what
needs fixing because we're led by vets. We've been there and done
that--- and that's why we're doing this. But don't just take our
word for it. Here's what our doctors had to say: Did we mention we
offer great pay & benefits?
- Medical insurance with monthly company contribution toward the
premiums, Low cost Dental + Vision Insurance
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance which covers all
non-work-related illnesses, disabilities, and injuries
- Low cost Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company-paid-time off and unlimited unpaid time off.
- Continuing education allowance (with extra PTO to help)
- Even more $$ to spend on pet insurance, gym memberships,
self-care, or whatever matters most to you
- Reimbursement for state license + AVMA membership
- Company-paid liability / malpractice / life insurance
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k)- 100% match up to 4%
- Participation in long-term incentive plan based on length of
- Profit sharing! Current regions:
- Alabama - Auburn-Opelika, Mobile
- Colorado - Denver-Aurora-Lakewood
- Connecticut - New Haven, Hartford-West Hartford-East Hartford,
- Delaware - Wilmington
- Florida - Jacksonville, Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach,
Ocala, Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford, Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater,
North Port-Sarasota-Bradenton, Pensacola-Ferry Pass-Brent, Cape
Coral-Fort Myers, Gainesville, Port St. Lucie
- Georgia - Athens-Clarke County , Atlanta-Sandy
- Illinois - Chicago-Naperville-Elgin
- Indiana - Indianapolis-Carmel-Anderson
- Kentucky - Lexington-Fayette, Louisville/Jefferson County
- Maryland - Baltimore-Columbia-Towson
- Massachusetts- Boston-Cambridge, Worcester
- Michigan - Detroit-Warren-Dearborn, Grand Rapids-Wyoming
- Minnesota - Minneapolis - St. Paul, Bloomington
- Missouri - Kansas City, St. Louis
- Nebraska - Omaha-Council Bluffs, Lincoln
- New Hampshire- Nashua, Manchester
- New Jersey - Trenton, Camden, Atlantic City-Hammonton
- New York City - New York-Newark-Jersey City,
- New York State - Buffalo-Cheektowaga-Niagara Falls, Rochester,
- North Carolina - Asheville, Greensboro-High Point,
Raleigh-Durham, Durham-Chapel Hill, Charlotte-Concord-Gastonia
- Ohio- Cleveland-Elyria, Akron, Columbus, Dayton,
- Oklahoma - Tulsa
- Pennsylvania - Harrisburg-Carlisle, Reading,
- Rhode Island - Providence-Warwick
- South Carolina - Greenville-Anderson-Mauldin
- Tennessee - Knoxville,
- Texas - Austin-Round Rock, Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington,
Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land, San Antonio-New Braunfels,
- Virginia- Virginia Beach-Norfolk-Newport News, Richmond
- Washington, DC - Washington-Arlington-Alexandria,
- Wisconsin - Madison We grow with great vets. Don't see your
area listed? Don't sweat it. Just send us a message letting us know
where you're located, and we'll work on bringing IndeVets to you.
Learn more on our website Requirements:
- At least two years of small animal GP experience or completion
of a rotating internship.
- Able to work a minimum of 25 hours/week.
- Active veterinary license for the state you're applying to work
- Ability to get licensed in any additional states you want to
work in (with our support).
- Internship training a plus.
Keywords: Connecticut Veterinary Medical Association, Denver , Associate Relief Veterinarian - Relief flexibility with Associate Stability, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...