RN / Registered Nurse / Colorado / Permanent / Operating Room Registered Nurse Job
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do youhave a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you
enjoy working in afast-paced, patient-centered environment?
Jump-start your career as an OR Registered Nurse (RN) at Swedish
MedicalCenter (HealthONE / HCA). Submit yourapplication today! We
are offering a $10K Sign-on bonus for experienced Operating Room
RNs! (with 2 year commitment) We are committed toproviding our
employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, weoffer
an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as
severaladd-on perks to make your benefits package truly
customizable to you and yourfamily needs. Some of our unique
benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Youcontribute to our
success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives andyou have
the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for
dedicatedprofessional like you to be a part of our HealthONE / HCA
team. Join us in ourefforts to better our community! As an
Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurse (RN), youwill be part of an
amazing interdisciplinary team environment. You will contribute
toour success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and
you have theopportunity to make a difference. We are looking for
dedicated professionallike you to be a part of our Surgical
Services team. Join us in our efforts tobetter our community!
Hereis some of what you can expect from being an OR Registered
Nurse with us:
- Shift: Nights-2-8's (11p-7a) and 2-12's (7p-7a)
- Youwill oversee and direct the care of the surgical
- Youwill bring your OR Nurse specialized skills to serve
specific age groups, whichmay include adult, adolescent, geriatric,
or pediatric populations.
- You will prepare for each procedure and/or surgeryby ensuring
there is adequate stock, and appropriate equipment available
inareas as assigned.
- You will assist with post procedure workloadincluding cleaning
room between procedures, putting away all unused supplies& setting
up for the next procedure.
- You will teach, supervise, and serve as a resourceperson and
delegates in accordance with the competency level of all
- Youmay rotate to areas other than OR, and will perform only
those duties that youhave demonstrated competency.
Whatqualifications you will need:
- Currentlicensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered
Nurse, or current activemulti-state Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support certification through the AmericanHeart
Association or American Red Cross.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN
- One (1) year minimum experience in the Perioperative(OR)
setting is required. WHY CHOOSETO JOIN THE SWEDISH TEAM?
- LevelI Trauma Center
- ThreeEmergency Rooms
- Multidisciplinarycollaborative approach to learning in the
- 23state-of-the-art operating rooms
- Centerof Excellence for Neurosciences & Regional Neurotrauma
- Supportprovided for OR Nurses to attend annual AORN Conference
- Closerelationship with nearby Craig Rehabilitation Hospital
(National top 10 rehabhospital)
- RadioFrequency Identification for patient tracking (RFID)
- UDItissue tracker interface/integration with Meditech
OURSURGICAL SERVICE LINES:
- Neurosurgeryincluding awake Deep Brain Stimulation
- General/Colon& Rectal Surgery
- Robotics(daVinci Xi robots, Mazor, Mako)
- Regionalleader in Cochlear implants
- GYN/Oncology5 star health grades
- Organprocurement/tissue donation
- Fullyintegrated, Swedish Orthopedic Center with 6 ORs
- MAKOrobot for total knees
- Burn& Reconstructive Center Swedish Medical Center, part of
HCAs HealthONE, is locatedin the south metro Denver area where it
has been a proud member of thecommunity for more than 110 years. An
acute care hospital with 408 licensedbeds, annually Swedish cares
for more than 200,000 patients with a team ofapproximately 2,000
dedicated employees, 300 volunteers and 1,400 physicians.
Keywords: HCA., Denver , RN / Registered Nurse / Colorado / Permanent / Operating Room Registered Nurse Job, Healthcare , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...