Social Worker, LPC or LCSW
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Position: ClinicianSchedule: A flexible work -schedule and
ability to work extended shifts including evenings, weekends, and
holidays. -Based on a 40 hour work week.Starting Salary Range:
*$60,000-$75,000 annually*The stated starting salary pay range for
this position is meant to reflect a range of where a typical entry
level candidate would start and is not meant to be all inclusive.
Additional education and experience may result in a starting pay
outside of the stated range.* As the CYC Clinician you will be a
valuable asset to Laradon's mission by being responsible for
coordination of all counseling provided to individuals, groups and
families of children/youth served in the Calabrese Youth Center
(RCCF program). This also includes providing counseling as well as
coordination of other services by outside agencies. -No day is ever
alike but you can generally look forward to the following -. .
- Supervise treatment planning and progress towards treatment
goals for the children/youth in the RCCF program.
- Provide guidance and technical assistance to the Program
Manager and Residential Counselors regarding treatment issues and
- Collaborate with the RCCF Behaviorist, Psychologist and
Psychiatrist and treatment planning team for the children/youth in
the RCCF including other entities such as Day Treatment. -
- Assist in quality assurance procedures and policy development
to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and accrediting
- Coordinate staff training and development that directly relates
to individual program implementation, weekly group facilitation by
direct care staff and crisis management
- Establish and maintain written and verbal communication with
governing agencies, families and community, as needed.
- Assist in facilitating and encouraging family/parent
involvement in children/youth programs.
- Assist in facilitating/coordinating children/youth transitional
plans when children/youth are ready for movement to new
- Review children/youth's incident reports, follow-up and
communicate with other entities, as necessary.
- Attend and participate in Individual Child Plan (ICP)
- Attend weekly program meetings.
- Coordinate monthly meetings with all stakeholders involved in
each child's team. - - - - - - - - - -
- Handle all intake assessments including ensuring proper parties
sign all consents; gather and organization of all intake
- Develop initial 24-hour treatment plan and 10-day individual
- Scheduling and coordination of supervision for family
- Participation in BID and IEP meetings with school
- Participation in county staffing to gather information for
- Handle ongoing communication with placement coordinators,
county caseworkers, guardians and placement agencies to support
discharge to a lower level of care.
- Serve as a liaison between Laradon and other agencies, i.e.,
human services, school/day treatment, medical professionals to
ensure child/youths' needs are met.
- Provide 24-hour crisis intervention and counseling to
children/youth, as needed.
- On-Call 24 hours/day leadership rotation
- Drive participants as necessary for program needs.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- As Laradon is a small employer and employees work in a
collaborative, team environment, employee must be physically
present in the office to perform his/her job functions.
- Other duties as assigned. -We proudly support our employees by
providing the following benefits for this position:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance/FSA
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term Disability -
- 401(k) + 4% Match
- 11 Paid Holidays and 16 Days Paid Time Off
- Bilingual Pay Differential
- Wellness Reimbursement - $100 per calendar year -
- Tuition and Certification Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistance
- Development, job growth, and internal training
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, supportive, and rewarding
environment alongside other Laradon staff - one where everyone is
- CDC and CDPHE protocols to ensure the safety and welfare of all
employees -We believe in providing continuing education and
development opportunities for our employees. To start you off right
in your position, we'll make sure you are trained in the following:
- Attend all training deemed mandatory by Laradon
- A minimum of 24 hours of approved training annually
- First Aid/CPR
- Medication Certification
- Safety Care
- 20 hours of on-the-job training - -We ask that you bring the
following assets to our workplace:
- Masters in psychology, social work or counseling.
- LCSW or LPC preferred. Will consider LSW or LPCC. -
- 2 years post graduate experience working with adolescents.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Highly organized and adaptable to a start-up program
- Physical requirements include the ability to exert up to 50
pounds of force; physical condition to enable walking, standing,
sitting, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling; stamina to be
on feet and active for full work days; ability to complete training
and perform physical management of child/youth as necessary,
including physical restraints; ability to speak or exchange
information in an audible manner.Our commitment to you once you get
here:Laradon is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving
a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our DEI policy
supports and strengthens Laradon's mission of promoting advocacy,
community access and independence for the individuals we serve and
celebrating the unique differences and abilities of our employees.
- We honor and celebrate the contributions of ALL individuals in
our workplace and in the community.To provide culturally competent
services to individuals, students, guests, and staff/employees, our
hiring practices reflect our values by offering an environment that
celebrates diversity and embraces inclusion. All of our team
members - regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, language, abilities/disabilities, veteran status,
religion, citizenship, socioeconomic status, geographic region, or
other defining characteristics - should feel a sense of belonging
and value. We applaud everyone.Our Values: -Inclusion - Compassion
- Advocacy - Respect - Empowerment -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Laradon, Denver , Social Worker, LPC or LCSW, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...