Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Full-Time 1st/2nd Shift
Company: The Rehabilitation Center at Sandalwood
Location: Wheat Ridge
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Rehabilitation Center at Sandalwood is a short-term and
long-term care community that partners with our residents and
guests to give care. Our goals at Sandalwood are to provide our
residents with the very highest quality of services and our staff
with the best possible workplace. Our mission is to "Provide an
atmosphere that promotes comfort in care, safe healing, and a
dedication to maintaining individuality and pride of our
Don't miss your chance to be a part of a locally owned company with
a great culture!
We are proudly managed by Colavria Hospitality. A local,
family-owned company specializing in assisted living,
rehabilitation, and long-term care in the greater Denver area.
Now offering weekend doubles, as a full-time schedule option!
*Ask about our special weekend incentive*
Are you a new C.N.A? We will reimburse you for the cost of
We care about your physical, mental, and financial well-being and
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- PTO and holiday pay
- Voluntary group short-term disability, life insurance,
AD&D, accident, and pet insurance
- Bonus Opportunities!
- Employee Assistance and Wellness program
- Pay advances
- 401(K) with a match!
- Certification reimbursement
- Flexible Spending
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Opportunities
- Education programs
- Discounts on travel, gyms, cell phone plans, and more!
What you'll be doing every day as a C.N.A:
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A), you will provide
andfoster a culture of placing our residents and guests first in
the dailydecisions involving their care and life in the community.
Partnering withresidents and the Interdisciplinary Team, you will
coordinate and deliver carebased on the resident's desires and
Who we are looking for:
Certified Nursing Assistants (C.N.A) will be able to
demonstratecomposure, customer focus, patience, and the ability to
gain trust andestablish rapport with residents and your team. Of
course, you will also beactively certified as a C.N.A.
You will be a great fit for our community if you:
- Prefer working in an environment where you are "not just a
- Share our values: innovation, collaboration, and harmonious
relationships and work environments
- Are great at building relationships and understand the
person-centered care model
- Have great ideas and want to make meaningful contributions
- Are happy with your job but would like to grow it into a
- Would like to start or continue your career. We love new grads,
those looking to transition into a career in senior services
We're looking forward to meeting you soon!
Pay Range: $18.00-$22.00/hr
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with our
employmentapplication system or are unable to apply electronically
due to needingaccommodations, please email email@example.com
or call 303-421-3600
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: The Rehabilitation Center at Sandalwood, Denver , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Full-Time 1st/2nd Shift, Healthcare , Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!