Medical Assistant - Lone Tree Pediatrics, $3000 Sign on Bonus!
Company: Lone Tree Pediatrics
Posted on: January 27, 2023
OnPoint Medical Group is searching for an outstanding Medical
Assistant to join our team at Lone Tree Pediatrics! Come join a
great group of medical professionals as our network continues to
grow! $3,000 Sign on Bonus! Sign on bonus is paid after 90 days of
employment. OnPoint Medical Group is a physician-led network of
skilled Primary and Urgent care providers who are committed to
expanding access to quality healthcare in the most effective and
affordable manner possible.Our "Circle of Care" has one primary
goal - to ensure the health and wellness of members and their
families. We do this by providing access to a comprehensive menu of
medical services from one unified physician group in their
neighborhoods. With doctors, nurses, specialists, labs and medical
records all interlinked and coordinated, patient care has never
been in better hands.The back office Medical Assistant assists the
provider (Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner) in
examination and treatment of patients by performing the following
duties.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:The following
statements are illustrative of the essential duties of the job and
do not include other nonessential or peripheral duties that may be
required. We retain the right to modify or change the essential and
additional functions of the job at any time. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Completes intake by welcoming patients and prepares patients
for healthcare visit by placing patient in exam room, obtains
medical history and verifies patient's information.
- Responsible for documenting a full and accurate set of vital
- Populates all sections of the electronic medical record timely
and accurately, including but not limited to allergies,
medications, vaccines, social history and quality tab.
- Assists providers during examination and treatment, performing
point of care tests appropriate to skill level, certifications and
- Maintains supplies in storage areas and exam rooms.
- Disinfects, cleans treatment rooms following patient
examinations; Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment
by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying
with legal regulations.
- Conducts business in a service-oriented manner that is
attentive, cooperative, sensitive and respectful with all patients,
visitors and colleagues.
- Responsible for pre-visit planning per the standard operating
- Maintain all logs and required checks (i.e. refrigerator
temperatures, emergency medications, expired medications, oxygen,
- Responsible to checking and addressing voicemails multiple
times during the working day.
- Responsible for addressing inbox messages (buckets) in the
electronic medical record for providers, provider staff and
- Back-up front office when needed including check in, check out,
appointment scheduling and answering phones.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with vendors that
support the practice.
- Follow HIPAA guidelines for all internal and external
- Ability to communicate appropriately with awareness of
surroundings and audience.
- Attends trainings and meetings as required.Minimum Education
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited healthcare program, i.e.
Medical Assistant, CNA, LPN, EMT or equivalent work experience
- Maintain certifications per state guidelines
- Nationally recognized as a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Strong computer skills required. EMR experience preferred
- Some MA Experience required
- Current BLS cardPreferred Education/Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in Family or Pediatrics
- Athenahealth practice management system Supervisory
Responsibility:This position has no supervision responsibilities.
Job Elements and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; use hands to handle, or feel; reach
with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to walk; sit; and stoop, kneel, crouch,
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally
lift and/or move more than 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.The above
statements describe the general nature and level of work performed
by people assigned to this classification. They are not an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.OnPoint Medical Group is and EEO
- Health insurance plan options for you and your dependents
- Dental, and Vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Company Paid life insurance
- Voluntary options for short-term disability, and long-term
- AFLAC Plans
- FSA options
- Eligible for 401(k) after 6 months of employment with a 4%
match that vests immediately
- Paid Time-Off earnedSalary: $18 - $25 / hourThe estimate
displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired.
Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may
include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have
and comparison to other employees already in this role.
Keywords: Lone Tree Pediatrics, Denver , Medical Assistant - Lone Tree Pediatrics, $3000 Sign on Bonus!, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!