Personal Care Worker - NOW is the time to explore your new health care career- - Part to Full-time
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Location: Fort Collins/Loveland
Status: Full to Part Time
Hourly rates: $16.00 - $17.00
Do you enjoy caring for others? -Is it who you are? If you have
integrity, drive -and are motivated to do what is right. -If -you
are seeking an opportunity that allows you to step into a patient's
life and become a part of their story...you were made for home
health care. We support creativity, integrity and curiosity so that
each of us can find extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At
Interim HealthCare we work hand in hand with you so that you have a
meaningful career. There is no limit to your potential here. Right
now, Interim HealthCare is hiring Personal Care Workers. -
Each Interim HealthCare team member is committed to understanding
the needs of our clients. We understand how frightening it can be
to depend on others for daily care or to lose their independence.
That is why we hire the best - Personal Care Workers (PCW) to
provide in home services to our clients. With over 50 years of
providing exceptional client care, we are looking for more people
to help with our mission!
As a - Personal Care Worker , you will work directly with the
client in their home to aid in activities of daily living. These
duties can include tasks such as meal prep, grocery shopping, light
house keeping, bathing/grooming, nail and skin care, oral hygiene,
dressing/undressing, and companionship.
Interim HealthCare is actively seeking passionate - Personal Care
Workers (PCW) -who want to join a Team committed to helping people
stay in their homes. The demand for these services is increasing
and we need YOU to help as many people as we can. -
Bring your enthusiasm and compassion for helping others and we will
provide you with an environment that will inspire you to make a
- - Weekly pay
- - Flexible hours
- - Weekday shifts available
- - Weekend shifts available
- - Part time to full time hours available
- - Must be dependable -
- - Must have at least 6 months of verifiable related work
- - Have reliable transportation
- - Pass a background check and drug test (we are required to test
- - Must be able to lift, push and pull over 50 lbs.
- - Must be at least 18 years of age.
- - Access to company supervisors for support at all times,
- - Competitive hourly pay AND travel time
- - Dental Coverage Available
- - Disability plan available
- - Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University and
- - Employee recognition and growth programs
- - Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- - Locally owned and operated with company longevity and
- - Offices in both Fort Collins
- - Online charting and time clock
- - Retirement option available
- - Unlimited access to over 400 online topic trainings
- - Vision Coverage Available
- - Weekly pay - Direct Deposit available
- - Paid Time Off - full time employees
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care,
hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most
comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry
ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
We offer the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to
great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices
across the country. That kind of stability combined with our
commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim
HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Personal Care Assistant (PCA), Location:
Windsor, CO - 80551 , PL: 550093591
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Denver , Personal Care Worker - NOW is the time to explore your new health care career- - Part to Full-time, Healthcare , Windsor, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!