Lab Lead for Systems Test & Integration
Company: Raytheon Missiles & Defense
Posted on: September 25, 2022
*About Us: *
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and
investments, we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving
mission-level vs. product-level customer challenges - together we
can anticipate more, move faster and make a bigger impact on the
The Test Equipment and Environments Center (TE&EC) includes all
of the engineering disciplines responsible for systems design &
test on all Raytheon Missile Defense (RMD) products. Our engineers
are responsible for all elements of the development lifecycle for
test including: test requirements, test system design, flight
simulations, hardware-in-the-loop, computer-in-the-loop, advanced
engineering prototyping technology, flight operations for manned
and unmanned vehicles, environmental testing, environmental
characterization and engineering laboratory management. We are
hands-on, designing with the latest technology and tools, and
integrate state of the art test solutions with the most advanced
engineering systems in the world.
As a member of the Test Operations and Environments Department
(TO&E) you will assist in leading and managing the
implementation of key Engineering Lab Council strategic projects
and day-to-day operation requirements within multiple Engineering
Labs, with particular focus on compliance and improvement efforts.
You will be creative and innovative, possessing strong
organizational, coordination, planning, analytical, and
problem-solving skills. In the position, you must be able to
collaborate with customers, employees, and senior leaders when
implementing process and procedural changes.
*Responsibilities to Anticipate: *
* Lab Operating Procedure (LOP) Management; provide direction for
lab users on established policies.
* Management, coordination and implementation of Environment Health
Safety and Sustainment.
* Property & Metrology Management.
* Perform cost analysis, ensure task completion within approved
* Provide process support to Supply Chain Management (SCM).
* Oversee audit/assessment preparation. Overseeing Engineering Lab
Objective Evaluation and Voluntary Protection Program; develop
corrective action plans and assist in the development of long-range
objectives, including program goals.
* Safeguarding of classified/proprietary material, hardware and
documentation, utilizing defense material/property under Export
* Develop and implement communication plans; providing consulting
support to functional and program management.
*Qualifications You Must Have:*
* Typically requires Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
or related field and 2 (two) years of prior relevant experience OR
in absence of a degree, 6 (six) years of relevant experience is
* Experience in an engineering lab environment area such as:
safety, security, compliance and/or property management
* Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint,
* U.S. Citizenship is required
* The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior
to the start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S.
citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
*Qualifications We Value:*
* ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation.
* Experience with OSHA industrial policies and regulations.
* Experience working directly with engineers, technicians and
leadership in an engineering lab environment in the areas of
safety, security, compliance and property management.
* Experience with EHS, NISPOM, JAFAN and Foreign Object
* Ability to build positive, lasting relationships with our
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse
communities and cultures.
* Theoretical to advanced knowledge of work area typically obtained
through University Degree combined with experience. Practical
knowledge of RTX projects, programs or systems with the ability to
make enhancements and leverage in daily work.
*Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.*
Keywords: Raytheon Missiles & Defense, Denver , Lab Lead for Systems Test & Integration, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!