RN / Registered Nurse / Colorado / Any / CVOR Nurse Coordinator Job
Company: Acuity Professional Placement Solutions
Posted on: September 25, 2022
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job CVOR Clinical Nurse Coordinator / Charge RN/ Acute Care We
are seeking a qualified CVOR Clinical Nurse Coordinator for an
immediate position in Denver, CO! As a Clinical Nurse Coordinator,
you will be part of an amazing interdisciplinary team environment.
You will contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of
our Surgical Services team. Join us in our efforts to better our
community! We offer the following benefits:
- $37 - $55 an hour based on experience
- $10,000 Sign on Bonus
- Relocation assitatnce availble
- Medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
- Flex spending
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program CVOR Clinical Nurse Coordinator
/ Charge RN/ Acute Care Responsibilities:
- You will lead, coach, develop and recognize staff to maximize
performance and growth.
- You will supervise personnel, provide direct patient care, with
delegation of activities based on patient care needs and
competencies of available patient care staff.
- You will provide direct and ongoing supervision of staff with
regard to conflict resolution and personnel policy compliance,
including disciplinary actions.
- You will teach, supervise and serve as a resource for staff,
and assist with clinical procedures as needed.
- You assess need for and assist in implementation of staff
development programs to Requirements:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English, as well as
possess good verbal and written communications skills. Bi-lingual
in Spanish is preferred, but not required
- Colorado State RN license or compact license is accepted - Will
accept pending license
- Current BLS/ACLS/PALS issued by the American Heart Association
- Must have at least one (1) year CVOR RN RECENT experience in an
acute care hospital
- Charge/Coordinator/Supervisory experience preferred. About Us
We are a well-known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue
landmark for 60 years. We have earned a reputation as Denver's
"Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's
services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care,
orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports
medicine and aesthetic surgery. Rose is an acute care hospital with
422 licensed beds, 1,150 employees, 150 volunteers, and 1,500
affiliated physicians. CVOR Clinical Nurse Coordinator / Charge RN/
Acute Care If you are interested you can apply at:
- Apply Now
- More Info The post CVOR Nurse Coordinator appeared first on
Acuity Healthcare .
Keywords: Acuity Professional Placement Solutions, Denver , RN / Registered Nurse / Colorado / Any / CVOR Nurse Coordinator Job, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!