Pulmonary and Critical Care - Denver, CO - Private Practice Partnership
Company: Jackson Physician Search
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Pulmonology opening in Denver, Colorado. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
A thriving private group of pulmonary and critical care physicians
are seeking a BE/BC pulmonary and critical care team to help them
meet patient demand.
Join a long-standing group of physicians who practice in one clinic
and one hospital in the heart of Denver, CO.
* Private Practice - 2 year partnership track with unlimited
financial upside long-term (create the financial package of your
* One week off a month - physicians in the group enjoy an entire
week off every 5 weeks
* Ability to do Interventional Pulmonology available but not
* Full Benefit package and relocation provided
Living in Denver, CO:
* RANKED NO. 1 BEST PLACE TO LIVE By U.S. News & World Report
* Denver has an agreeable climate with plenty of sunshine and low
rainfall making it the perfect place to enjoy numerous outdoor
* The area has every imaginable sports activity to offer whether
you want to participate or to just be a spectator from the Rockies
to skiing in the Rockies - Denver has it all within a short
* Cultural activities also abound from a World Class Art Museum to
the Denver Center for Performing Arts, Science, art, botanical
gardens and much more.
Name: Jeff Foster
Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology
jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Jackson Physician Search, Denver , Pulmonary and Critical Care - Denver, CO - Private Practice Partnership, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!