ASAP Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist position in Colorado
Company: Cross Country Locums
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Cardiology-Interventional opening in Englewood, Colorado. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Cross Country Locums has a Board Certified Interventional
Cardiologist position open in Colorado. Details listed below.
- ASAP Start pending credentialing
- Interventional Cardiologist
- Temp License could be issue
- Off and On is every other week
- The IC will be responsible for inpatient rounding at two
- Hospital Rounding is an 8 hour day
- Daily Patient Volume: 20
- Ten 8 hour hospital coverage day shifts which includes rounding
on inpatients, inpatient urgent/emergent procedures. Eight 24 hours
shifts (day and night) coverage which includes interventional call
- Hospital based APP support for rounding, lab staff support for
procedures, administrative staff for PSG and Hospital for
- Ten 8 hour shifts assessing patients, entering orders, standard
of care for rounding in hospital, urgent/emergent procedures to be
performed in the hospital.
BC in Interventional Cardiology, unrestricted CO license, BLS,
For more information please contact April Applewhite at or feel
free to send your current CV at any time.
Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs, interventional
cardiology jobs, preventive cardiology jobs, interventional
cardiologist jobs, cardiology interventional jobs, pediatric
interventional cardiology jobs
Keywords: Cross Country Locums, Denver , ASAP Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist position in Colorado, Healthcare , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!