Westminster, CO Registered Nurse
Company: Wellspring Care
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCompensation: $75,000 - $90,000 in salary,
sign-on bonus, company equity, and benefitsAbout Wellspring CareAt
Wellspring, our mission is to redefine care for the most vulnerable
children.We are transforming home health for children with
intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) through
purpose-built, thoughtful technology and a unique care model with
parents at the core.What makes us the home health provider of the
- Digital health integrations - We leverage telehealth to give
our clinical teams superpowers. We build technology to decrease
clinical burnout and improve the measurement of health
- Clinical excellence - We strive to deliver the best-in class
care to our families. Our culture encourages clinical growth and
emphasizes quality in all our clinical processes.
- Parent training and support - We believe that parents are key
to a child's wellbeing and health. Our care model incorporates
family support into treatment plans.The RoleWe're looking for
passionate Registered Nurses in Westminster, Arvada, or Broomfield,
Colorado to join our team. You'll help develop a plan of care and
deliver high-quality skilled nursing care.In this role, you will:
- Craft and implement treatment plans. You'll be involved in
creating care plans, providing care in-home to our children, and
overseeing patient progress.
- Collaborate with families. You'll be informing parents about
their children's health and providing coaching support.
- Utilize digital health as a strength. You'll be leveraging
telehealth to scale the impact of your time, communicate with the
care team, and interact with families.
- Partner with operations, payers, technology, and product teams
across Wellspring. You'll be a critical voice for working
cross-functionally to help our children meet great health outcomes
and furthering our mission.Our Value Prop to You
- Highly-competitive compensation with sign-on bonus, company
equity, and benefits. Unlike traditional providers, all members of
Wellspring's clinical team receive company equity (stocks) and
salaries that are above industry standards. Our clinicians are a
critical part of our team, and we strive to reflect this through
ownership and pay.
- Environment for advancement and growth. You will have the
opportunity to drive great impact and gain exposure to all
functions of the company. At Wellspring, nursing is our core
competency, and we will support you with resources for you to focus
on caring for your patients. You can flex multiple realms of your
skillset and creativity.
- Be at the forefront of innovation. We are leading the change in
home health. Wellspring is supported by world-class investors and
phenomenal digital health leaders of this decade.
- An energizing, compassionate team. Our team cares deeply about
each other. We strive to elevate and uplift each other in our
day-to-day work to do the best for our families. We don't believe
in bureaucratic nonsense.
- Supporting your wellbeing. We provide benefits to allow you to
do your best work:
- Competitive medical, vision, dental, 401K, and life
- Work from home options and a stipend to set up a comfortable
- Tools for telehealth, such as a MacBook and iPad
- Unlimited paid-time-off (PTO) and parental leave
- Paid company trips to Wellspring's headquarters and team
- Must be a registered nurse with at least 3+ years of nursing
experience and licensed in the state of Colorado.
- Must reside in Colorado, preferably in the Westminster, Arvada,
or Broomfield area
- [Preferred] At least 1 year of home health and OASIS
- Must have BLS and PALS certification
- Strong communication and documentation skills
Who We're Looking ForThis role would be a fit for you if you have
- Clinical expertise.
- You embody thoroughness when it comes to clinical excellence
and delivering care.
- You are known for high standards and consistently increasing it
for yourself and your clinical team.
- You can help drive clinical processes to achieve high
reliability (approach zero harm). You have built clinical protocols
and implemented process improvements.
- Team-player and beginner's mindset.
- You embrace being part of a team and can work together to
achieve great patient outcomes.
- You are curious about how clinical care and decisions impact
other teams such as product, engineering, marketing, etc. and vice
- You are excited to be exposed to and have a say in multiple
- You have a low ego and are willing to learn. You are willing to
admit mistakes and have an open mindset to new avenues of
- Compassion for children and families.
- You are absolutely relentless about putting our Wellspring
families first. You have gone at all lengths to support families
and truly view your profession as an opportunity to help the most
- You view empathy as a part of your core skillset. The 100th
family you work with still brings the same joy and attentiveness as
the 1st family you worked with.
- Force of nature.
- You are able to solve problems under ambiguity and constraints.
You have demonstrated initiative throughout your career and life.If
you're passionate and excited about delivering life-changing care
to families in need, the future of digital health, and being at the
forefront of innovation, don't hesitate to apply!
Keywords: Wellspring Care, Denver , Westminster, CO Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Westminster, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!