Home Health RN Nurse Manager
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: May 16, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to
fill the position of Clinical Manager for our Denver, CO Medicare
Certified home health office. This office provides best-in-class
care to adult and geriatric clients throughout Adams, Arapahoe,
Denver, Douglas, Jefferson counties.
- Denver, CO
- up to $85k based on background
- Guaranteed quarterly bonus for 4 quarters
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Paid weekly, comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Clinical Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional
- Visit our adult and geriatric clients for
supervisory/assessment visits in surrounding areas.
- Supervise a team of field nurses.
- Facilitate new hire orientation and training the new
- Coordinate and/or deliver in-services for field staff.If you're
a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be
your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an
- Acute, med/surg, and/or sub-acute experience
- Supervisory experience.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.About
BAYADAFounded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care
provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and
assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the
comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses,
home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other
home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22
states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany,
India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In
2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a
not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose,
and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its
vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better
quality of life at home.BAYADA is committed to creating a culture
and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all
employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality,
personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and
trust.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities
and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and
origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Denver , Home Health RN Nurse Manager, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!