Speech Pathologist PRN1
Company: Lutheran Medical Center
Location: Wheat Ridge
Posted on: May 16, 2022
This position provides quality goal directed Speech and Language
Pathology (SLP) evaluation, treatment, and discharge planning to
patients with cognitive, communication and/or swallowing
disabilities to improve optimal functional level of
- Provides clinically sound, clear, written initial and ongoing
assessments of patients requiring SLP services. Develops defined
goals and treatment plans from the assessment.
- Provides effective SLP treatments according to written SLP and
interdisciplinary team treatment plans.
- Serve as a interdisciplinary team member including but not
limited to effective team communication, adherence to team
treatment plans, coordination of patient rehabilitation schedule,
providing SLP expertise to team functions and providing staff
- Provides effective discharge planning regarding SLP issues,
which may include but is not limited to patient and family
counseling and education, recommending referrals of service to
treatment team, home program development, and documentation.
- Submits daily treatment documentation and charges in an
accurate and timely manner.
- Participates in educational programs and inservice meetings.
Participates in continuing education program to ensure appropriate
units are attained for maintenance of state license.
- Maintains established policies and procedures, objectives,
quality assurance program, safety, environmental and infection
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- The information above is for summary purposes, and is not
intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
Keywords: Lutheran Medical Center, Denver , Speech Pathologist PRN1, Healthcare , Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!