Clinical Project Manager, Start -Up
Company: Professional Case Management
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Put your talents to work at PCM.
Whether you work in our Home Care, Clinical Research, Impairments,
or Catastrophic Care division, you will support our mission to
deliver care and other services that enhance the quality of life of
our clients. Be a part of our dynamic client-focused team and make
a difference in your career! We are currently seeking a Clinical
Project Manager - Project Start-Up to support our business with PCM
Receive finalized Work Orders from the Business Development team
and operationalize them into an executable project.
Responsibilities include performing a kick-off meeting, designing
study processes and documents, obtaining approvals, and training
Project Managers on the project.
- Start-Up Project Manager - Accountable for delivering a
comprehensive executable project to clients and internal Project
- Initial Primary Point of Contact Client-facing liaison who
builds partnerships with new Sponsors.
- Delivers client satisfaction while establishing a trusted
advisor relationship that guides approvers through necessary best
practices for successful mobile research.
- Remains flexible and adaptable when receiving revised scope and
- Document Author Creates source documents, nurse training,
administrative forms, and project management plans for new projects
and those requiring updates.
- Trainer - Provides study protocol-specific training to Project
Managers and Project Coordinators.
- Risk mitigation and Issue Resolution Proactively identifies and
mitigates risks. Resolves and documents issues in real-time
- Project Auditor Assists project auditing in the execution phase
to ensure proper implementation of designed processes and to
receive feedback for improvement.
- Contributor to Quality Contributes to continuous improvement of
all processes, Job Aids, and SOPs. Reviews source documents for
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as deemed
- Bachelors degree from an accredited four-year college or
university in a biological program.
- Two or more years of experience in the clinical research
industry or equivalent.
- Two or more years of experience in project management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time.
For more information, contact Michelle
email@example.com or at
303.253.7464 today to learn more about this exciting career
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Available Benefits Include:
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Benefitsby Jobble
Keywords: Professional Case Management, Denver , Clinical Project Manager, Start -Up, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!