Company: Argus Home Health Care
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Position: Speech Therapist (ST)
WE PAY MILEAGE!!
Hourly Rate: DOE
Argus Home Health Care has provided a vast array of medical
services in Colorado, since 1990. It is our mission to provide
quality care to clients in the home environment, emphasizing
preventative and restorative medical, with compassion and respect
for each individual served.
- Education: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an
accredited college or university.
- Experience: Two years of experience as a speech pathologist.
Experience in-home health preferred.
Examples Of Duties And Responsibilities
- Consumer care activities to increase the client's function and
- Evaluation: Initial and ongoing assessments to determine level
of functioning, including OASIS assessments at appropriate
- Developing and revising the plan of care in consultation with
the physician and other care team members;
- Identifying barriers to desired outcomes
- Goal setting
- Treatment provision, patient/family education and provision of
equipment to increase the patient's level of function and
- Coordination of services in consultation with home health
- Discharge evaluation and planning.
- Evaluating the effectiveness and outcomes of care.
- Documentation including:
- Timely recording of all evaluation data, treatment, and
client's response to therapy interventions;
- Recording outcome of conferences and quality assurance
- Attendance and participation in appropriate client care
conferences, staff meetings, inservice programs and agency
- Provision of continuing education and consultation to clients,
families and other staff members
- Supervision of therapy assistants as appropriate
- Maintains current knowledge of profession by participation in
formal education programs, workshops, and professional
- Performs other related functions as required.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Knowledge of speech and language therapy principles and
- Skill in applying speech and language therapy techniques and
- Ability to prepare adequate records and reports.
Argus is following State of Colorado and Federal Government COVID
vaccination mandates, where all staff that are client facing must
have the COVID vaccine or willing to get vaccinated ASAP, unless
you fall under one of the Medical or Religious exemption.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Argus Home Health Care, Denver , Speech Therapist, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!