Floating Caregiver - Weekdays
Company: Home Care Assistance of Centennial
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Home Care Assistance is looking for the right person to join our
We are looking for an experienced individual to act in a "floating"
role to our caregiving team during weekday shifts. The right
candidate will need to able to work with all types of clients and
enjoy not having the same schedule each week. You will be
guaranteed a minimum of 30 hours each week.
Come work for the company named Employer of Choice for 8 years
running by Home Care Pulse!
- Competitive pay - $16 - $17/hr with access to a portion of your
pay the next day
- Paid Training - Foster growth and development through paid
web-based and in-person training
- Flexibility - Ability to be flexible with hours
- Companionship & Friendship - Create lasting relationships with
seniors and their loved ones
- Friendly Environment - 24-hour support available, a fun
Apply today - and join our growing team!
- COVID Vaccination Required
- COVID testing as needed/required by the State of Colorado
- PPE provided/required
- Light office work
- Conduct training in homes and supervisory visit
- Confirm training is complete for the state of Colorado (6 hours
minimum a year)
- Be available Monday through Friday from 7a - 7p
- Have a reliable car to transport clients
- A valid Drivers License
Start your rewarding career with Home Care Assistance today. Apply
Home Care Assistance of Centennial's main office is at 8100 S.
Quebec St. #B-206, Centennial, CO 80112. We service clients in
Centennial, Aurora, Littleton, and the surrounding areas. This
position may require travel to one or more of these areas, but we
do our best to match you with a client closest to your home.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Home Care Assistance of Centennial, Denver , Floating Caregiver - Weekdays, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!