CNA/Nursing Unit Secretary - Cardiac
Company: Centura Health
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Welcome to Centura Health Welcome to Centura Health - the
largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living
your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too.
Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the
direction and flow of your career. Welcome to the freedom to
believe in what you believe, and welcome to a family guided by
shared values and a commitment to extending the healing ministry of
Christ. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and
opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly
intelligent teams and overflowing community. And welcome to
wholeness of mind, body and spirit. Welcome to Centura Health.
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace
it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value
incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a
greater cause is something we value even more. This is the
heartbeat of our organization and your time will be spent in a
supportive, team environment with resources to help you flourish
and leaders who care about your success.
Pay Range $17.00 - $24.14/hr
Flourishing Begins Here Centura Health values its incredible CNAs
and Unit Secretaries. Our entire organization has carefully
evaluated and standardized these roles to ensure opportunities to
practice at top of your license and be a strong contributor. We've
also established a career framework for CNAs and Unit Secretaries
with clear paths to encourage career development into nursing and a
wide range of roles.
Provides direct and indirect nursing care under the direction of a
RN and in accordance with policies and procedures. Assists the
healthcare team in coordinating, prioritizing and communicating
patient, physician and staff needs. Assumes personal accountability
for organizational mission and core values.
* Qualified external applicants eligible for a $10,000 sign on
bonus! Cannot be a current or recent Centura employee to qualify.
Minimum of 1 year direct experience required. Must be hired into a
Full-Time or Part-time position; PRN positions are not eligible.
What You Bring/Job Requirements In addition to bringing your whole
self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the
* Six months previous CNA experience, preferred
* Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
* Basic computer skills
* Previous nursing unit secretary or medical office experience,
* High School Diploma or GED
* Graduate of a Nursing Assistant Program preferred
* Current state CNA license for applicable state of employment
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from American
Heart Association required
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force
occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs
* The position may require an online assessment once the
application is submitted. The science behind these professionally
designed assessments help companies better understand the
compatibility and alignment between applicants and organizations,
and provide information that can be discussed during the interview.
Assessment results will remain part of your applicant record
(counting toward additional application submissions). There is no
"pass or fail" - it's just one more data point to help recruiters
and hiring managers identify a role and department where
individuals are most likely to experience success.
Your Connected Community When people and places align, incredible
things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work
here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem
has its own unique history, story and personality.
Caring for Your Whole Well Being We're committed to delivering
whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits
package enriches the lives of our associates at work and at home.
At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind,
body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are
designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
* 401K, which includes matching when eligible
* Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible
* Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible
* Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
* Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
* Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term
* Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage,
Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton
* Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
* Shift Differentials
* Employee Wellness Resources
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Relocation assistance based on location
* Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance,
Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on
experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in
this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position
listed, you are on a third-party job board. All our pay ranges are
posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit
our careers' page and apply today!
Keywords: Centura Health, Denver , CNA/Nursing Unit Secretary - Cardiac, Healthcare , Westminster, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!