OR/ PACU Registered Nurse/RN
Company: Healthcare Support
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Are you an experienced OR/PACU Registered Nurse looking for a
new opportunity in Lakewood, CO? Do you want the chance to advance
your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered
---yes" to any of these questions --- this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities for Registered Nurse:
- Handles patient intake and discharge
- Prepare patients for surgery including positioning
- Hand instruments and supplies to surgeons and surgeons'
assistants, and perform other tasks as directed by surgeon during
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients'
conditions. Requirements for Registered Nurse:
- BSN or AA in Nursing
- Current RN license in the state of Maryland
- 2 years of RN experience in the Operating Room
- CPR and ACLS/BLS certifications required Hours for Registered
Nurse: Monday --- Friday 6am --- 5pm (4x10 schedule) Advantages of
this Opportunity for Registered Nurse:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Fun and positive work environment Interested in being
Considered? If you are interested in applying to this position,
please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
firstname.lastname@example.org Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is
an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Keywords: Healthcare Support, Denver , OR/ PACU Registered Nurse/RN, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!