RN / Colorado / Permanent / Endoscopy Nurse Job
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as an
Endoscopy Nurse? In the Ambulatory Surgery Division, you come
first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our
incredible team members over the course of three years. We are
committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At
the Ambulatory Surgery Division we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizable. Some of the unique
benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) As an Endoscopy Nurse,
you will contribute to the companys mission and vision by planning,
executing, and evaluating the nursing care given to GI patients.
You will plan and deliver safe, effective nursing care until the
patient is transferred to recovery. You will perform circulating
and/or scrub duties for patients. What you will do in this role:
- You will demonstrate knowledge of GI procedures
- You will oversee instrument and equipment set-up
- You will circulate and coordinate the room during your
- Facilitate effective and efficient transition between
- Utilizes preference cards and update cards when changes are
made South Denver Endoscopy Center located in Englewood, Colorado,
is proud to have a long and distinguished reputation as a provider
of ambulatory surgical care. Today, we offer a state of the art
facility and the newest technologies in our four procedure rooms .
Performing 500 cases a month, we perform gastrointestinal endoscopy
services. We are AAAHC accredited and a part of HCA Healthcare ,
who has been named one of the worlds most ethical companies by
Ethisphere since 2010.
Our center is conveniently located on the Swedish Medical Center
campus making your commute easy.
Be a part of an organization who invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications for our Endoscopy Nurse opening. Highly
qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Qualifications Qualifications for this role:
- Nursing Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of experience; preferably in an ambulatory
- RN license required or appropriate compact licensure
- Valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***online
certification not acceptable.
- ACLS as required by facility
- CNOR/SGNA certification preferred We are an equal opportunity
employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking ...
Keywords: HCA., Denver , RN / Colorado / Permanent / Endoscopy Nurse Job, Healthcare , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!