Build Your Orthopedics Practice in the Front Range of Colorado!
Company: Pacific Companies
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Orthopedics opening in Denver, Colorado. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Professional
- Join Established Multi-Specialty Group- 13 ORS, Pain
Specialists & Rheum
- Build Your Next Orthopedics Practice-
- Option for General, Hand, or Total Joint
- No Fellowship Trained Hand Surgeons in the Community!
- Wait Time for Total Joint cases are 4-6 Weeks!
- 2 Days in OR, 2.5 Days in Clinic, .5 Day of Admin
- 1:7 Call- Cover one Hospital- Call Taken One Week at a
- Not-for-Profit 350-Bed Regional Medical Center w/ Level II
- Recently Completed $70 Million Hospital Expansion- 7 New ORs
- New Orthopedic Hospital opening in Spring 2022
- Residency and Fellowship Programs on Campus– IM, CARD, GI,
- 30 Internal Medicine Residents
- Competitive Salary, Full Benefits, PTO and CME,
- Front Range Colorado: World-Class Recreation at your
- Lakes / Rivers / Boating / Urban Kayak Course / Gold Medal Fly
- Camping / Hunting / Mountains / Hiking / Golfing / Snow
- Pedestrian Friendly & Historic Downtown with 35+ Miles of Bike
Paths Beautiful Riverwalk with Award Winning Dining & Unique Retail
- Nation's Rated #2 Children's Museum / Zoo / New Performing Arts
- 300 Days of Sunshine a Year, 4 Temperate Seasons
- 4-Year State University in Town– Ranked Safest University
Campus in 2020
- 21 Undergraduate Programs / Master's Degree Programs
Keywords: Pacific Companies, Denver , Build Your Orthopedics Practice in the Front Range of Colorado!, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!