Posted on: May 5, 2021
This job exists to: Ensure confidentiality of patient records
and to facilitate patient care. To serve as an integral part of the
care team in providing excellent patient care. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Completes scanning and data entry of medical information
- Is proficient in pulling data from Meditech, The Children's
Hospital Connect and CIIS
- Opens and distributes mail, faxes and interoffice mail
- Follows confidentiality procedures.
- Completes and passes an annual competency assessment.
- Assists clinical team with medical records and other
administrative work when appropriate.
- Answers telephones in a professional manner.
- Acts as back up for front desk.
- Reports to work on time and on a regular basis.
- Referral Tracking - closes out referrals and data enters
results from referral appointment
- Daily chart audit.
- Proficient with the use of My Clinica Connection.
- Copies and sends OB records in a timely manner.
- Processes medical records requests according to
- Is knowledgeable of sending charts to and requesting charts
from the medical records storage company.
- Assists with listening to the medication refill line
- Works EMR tasks on a daily basis
- Responsible for entering delivery information Education /
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- One year in a medical facility preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred Job
- Must be proficient in written English.
- Basic computer, math and phone skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks at one
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Sensitivity to low income, ethnic minority community is
- Able to flourish in a team management system.
- Reports to work on time and on a regular basis. What we offer:
- Competitive Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Growth Opportunities Compensation: Approximately $12.35-$16 per
hour. All individual pay rates are calculated based on the
candidate's experience and internal equity. Clinica Family Health
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit unlawful
discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age
40 and over, race, color, religion, national origin, sex,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
applicable status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Clinica, Denver , Medical Records, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!