RN / Registered Nurse / Colorado / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinator Med Surg Job
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are youlooking for a work environment as an RN Clinical Nurse
Coordinator wherediversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your
application with HealthONEs NorthSuburban Medical Center Med Surg
Telemetry unit today!
We offer youa generous benefits package including:
- Medical,Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- FlexibleSpending Accounts
- Paid TimeOff
- EmployeeDiscount Program
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program
- TuitionReimbursementAs theClinical Nurse Coordinator (Charge
RN) for the Med Surg Telemetry unit, you will becollaborating with
the director to lead a team of amazing medicalprofessionals. This
is a greatopportunity to take your career to the next level! What
youshould expect to do in this role:
- You must beable to demonstrate advanced knowledge and skills in
the care of your patients.
- You willdeliver care based on criteria that is age appropriate
and based on thephysical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and
learning needs of the individualpatient.
- You mayrotate to areas other than your normally assigned
service area/s, and will performonly those duties for which you
have demonstrated competency.
- You will beperforming delegated duties consistent with your
scope of practice andfunctions within the philosophy and overall
plan of care delivery at NSMC.
- You willdisplay positive support for NSMC as well as the entire
- You will beresponsible for reviewing and signing off all
assessment and reassessmentsperformed each shift by the LPN if
- You will beincorporating all of the RN roles as above, and
including the additionalresponsibilities of directing shift
operations with schedules, assignments, andcoordination of
resources.Whatqualifications you will need for this role:
- CurrentColorado Registered Nurse License or valid compact
- Current BLS,American Heart Association or American Red Cross,
- BachelorScience Nursing preferred
- Graduate ofan accredited school of nursing required
- Minimum of 2years clinical RN experience required
- Two yearsprogressive supervisory or charge nurse experience
preferredNorthSuburban Medical Center is the highest-quality
hospital in north Denver. As amember of the HealthONE family of
hospitals, North Suburban is one of just twohospitals in the state
of Colorado named a Top Performer on Key QualityMeasures each of
the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the
onlyhospital in north Denver to receive an A rating on the Leapfrog
Groupsbiannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North
Suburban washonored by the Womens Choice Awards as one of Americas
Best ERs and one ofAmericas Best Hospitals for Patient Safety.
Licensed for 157 beds, NorthSuburban is located in Thornton,
Colorado, and is a 10-minute drive fromdowntown Denver. If you are
looking for an opportunity that providessatisfaction and personal
growth, we encourage you to apply. Come unlock thepossibilities and
apply today! We are anequal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do notdiscriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking .For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: HCA., Denver , RN / Registered Nurse / Colorado / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinator Med Surg Job, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!