Registered Nurse Neuro Operating Room
Company: Swedish Medical Center
Posted on: April 9, 2021
SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $29.50 - $44.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of
candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual
salary may include your specific skills, how many years of
experience you have and comparison to other employees already in
this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you
enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment?
Jump-start your career as an OR Registered Nurse (RN) at Swedish
Medical Center (HealthONE / HCA). Submit your application
$15K Sign-on Bonus for experienced OR RNs!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and
vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) You contribute to our
success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you
have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for
dedicated professional like you to be a part of our HealthONE / HCA
team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
As an Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurse (RN), you will be part
of an amazing interdisciplinary team environment. You will
contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients
lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are
looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our
Surgical Services team. Join us in our efforts to better our
Here is some of what you can expect from being an OR Registered
Nurse with us:
- You will oversee and direct the care of the surgical
- You will bring your OR Nurse specialized skills to serve
specific age groups, which may include adult, adolescent,
geriatric, or pediatric populations.
- You will prepare for each procedure and/or surgery by ensuring
there is adequate stock, and appropriate equipment available in
areas as assigned.
- You will assist with post procedure workload including cleaning
room between procedures, putting away all unused supplies & setting
up for the next procedure.
- You will teach, supervise, and serve as a resource person and
delegates in accordance with the competency level of all staff
- You may rotate to areas other than OR, and will perform only
those duties that you have demonstrated competency. What
qualifications you will need:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered
Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart
Association or American Red Cross.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN
- One (1) year minimum experience in the Perioperative (OR)
setting is required. Neuro OR experience desired. WHY CHOOSE TO
JOIN THE SWEDISH TEAM?
- Level I Trauma Center
- Three Emergency Rooms
- Multidisciplinary collaborative approach to learning in the
- 23 state-of-the-art operating rooms
- Center of Excellence for Neurosciences & Regional Neurotrauma
- Support provided for OR Nurses to attend annual AORN Conference
- Close relationship with nearby Craig Rehabilitation Hospital
(National top 10 rehab hospital)
- Radio Frequency Identification for patient tracking (RFID)
- OR Tracker
- UDI tissue tracker interface/integration with Meditech OUR
SURGICAL SERVICE LINES:
- Trauma Surgery
- Neurosurgery including awake Deep Brain Stimulation
- General/Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Foregut/Esophageal Surgery
- Robotics (daVinci Xi robots, Mazor, Mako)
- Regional leader in Cochlear implants
- Advanced ENT
- Facial Trauma/Maxillofacial
- GYN/Oncology 5 star health grades
- Organ procurement/tissue donation
- Fully integrated, Swedish Orthopedic Center with 6 ORs
- MAKO robot for total knees
- Burn & Reconstructive Center Swedish Medical Center, part of
HCA s HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it
has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years.
An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish
cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of approximately
2,000 dedicated employees, 300 volunteers and 1,400 physicians.
With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes,
Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region s referral center for
the most advanced stroke treatment, and was the state s first Joint
Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. Swedish also
serves as the region s neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider
and is the area s only level I trauma facility with a dedicated
burn and reconstructive center. Over 150 facilities regularly
transfer highly complex cases to Swedish.
Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and
the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every
medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart
care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics
and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver
care, gynecology and urology.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review
all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from
one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, bsn, care unit, hospice,
intensive care unit, mhb, psychatric, registed, transitional
Keywords: Swedish Medical Center, Denver , Registered Nurse Neuro Operating Room, Healthcare , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!