RN Registered Nurse PICU
Company: Saint Luke's Health Systems
Posted on: April 9, 2021
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $29.50 - $44.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of
candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual
salary may include your specific skills, how many years of
experience you have and comparison to other employees already in
this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the
Do you want to join a team of professional nurses who collaborate
together and strive for excellence every day? Be a part of a
diverse group of employees who make caring like family the
priority. Submit your application with Rocky Mountain Hospitals for
Children and join the HCA HealthONE team today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Our nurses are FAMILY! Work as a
Registered Nurse in our Pediatric ICU (PICU) and become part of our
family of healthcare professionals who are dedicated to caring for
others like family. Raise the bar on patient experience and care
and join the HCA HealthONE team where you can make a difference
What you can expect to do in this role:
- You will oversee and direct the care of the critically ill
- You will be responsible for the care of surgery patients and
patients with medical conditions including respiratory diseases, GI
disorders and Oncologic disorders, and other patients meeting
pediatric admission criteria.
- You will serve as primary nurse leading the collaboration of
all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- You will oversee and direct the care of assistive personnel,
maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned
- You may rotate to areas other than your assigned service area,
and will perform only those duties for which you have demonstrated
competency. What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required; BSN
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered
Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
- Current BLS issued by American Heart Association or American
Red Cross, required
- ABLS preferred
- TNCC preferred
- EKG Interpretation competency or course
- 2 or more years of PICU, ICU or Pediatrics strongly preferred
Presbyterian St. Luke s Medical Center, located in the Uptown
neighborhood in Denver, CO and licensed for 680 beds, PSL provides
the most advanced care for patients across the Rocky Mountains and
Great Plains. We are proud to serve our community with experienced
physicians who offer a wide range of medical services for patients
of all ages.
Since delivering our first baby in 1882 at St. Luke s Hospital, we
have focused on providing exceptional baby care. Today, P/SL offers
the region s most advanced maternal-fetal care, focusing on rare
conditions that put mothers and their developing babies at
high-risk. The Advanced Cardiac Center at P/SL is known as a major
heart hospital, recognized several times over the American Heart
Association for excellence and for its success in implementing a
higher standard of cardiac care that effectively improves treatment
of patients hospitalized for heart disease.
While the tools are ever changing and our ability to care for
patients is always advancing, one things remains constant - putting
our patients first, with quality, respect, safety and teamwork.
Facts at a Glance:
- The Rocky Mountain Hospitals for Children at P/SL's 84-bed
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is the largest in the Region.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke s Medical Center leaves a legacy of over
135 years of exceptional medical car
- Over 80 specialties and 1,000 specialists and primary care
- Three Year Accreditation with Commendation from the Commission
- The Joint Commission Accreditation
- 18-bed OR embraces diversity and learning
- Robotics: 3 da Vinci Xi and 1 Medrobotics systems least
invasive surgery options If you are looking for an opportunity that
provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Tiffany Milbourne, Lead Recruiter
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: coronary, domiciliary, infusion, intensive care,
mhb, psychiatric, recovery, registed, registered nurse, staff
Keywords: Saint Luke's Health Systems, Denver , RN Registered Nurse PICU, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!