Registered Nurse RN, Home Health - Weekends
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: April 8, 2021
BAYADA Home Health is currently seeking an experienced
Registered Nurse, RN, for a weekend position. Schedule would be
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Our Denver North Visits office
services our adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis
throughout Thornton, Westminster, Northglenn and Broomfield
counties.Prior home care experience strongly preferred.At BAYADA,
we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed
to investing in people and nurturing their desire to
grow.Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.Registered Nurse (RN)
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic
territories after business hours and during the weekend days and
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical
or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors'
- Performing client assessments as necessary.Qualifications for a
Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Colorado.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to work, on call, nights and/or weekends.Additional
- Base Pay, depending upon qualifications and subject to
- Level 1: $40.59 - $43.56 per point
- Level 2: $45.29 - $48.62 per point
- Level 3: $50.93 - $54.69 per point
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, About BAYADAFounded in
1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing,
rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services
to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes.
BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides,
therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care
professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more
than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New
Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In 2019, Baiada oversaw
the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit
organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business
model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of
helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of
life at home.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated
entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity
Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated
against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity,
nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age,
veteran status, and experiences.
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Denver , Registered Nurse RN, Home Health - Weekends, Healthcare , Henderson, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!