RN / Colorado / Part Time / PACU Nurse Part-Time Job
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered
care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients
with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your
career as a PACU Nurse today with our Ambulatory Surgery
We want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some
unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking a PACU
Nurse for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all
patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our
industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard
to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like
you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you
to apply now!
We are seeking a PACU Nurse who demonstrates the values of our
company by caring like family. You will ensure safe and effective
nursing care is rendered postoperatively until the patient is
dismissed from the facility. What you will do in this role:
- Prepare your patient's care area adequately and ensure the
necessary equipment and supplies are provided
- You will demonstrate proper airway management techniques
- Monitor your patients post-operation and check vital signs and
- You will exhibit proper techniques for insertion, maintenance,
and removal of IV catheters and saline locks
- Perform and document a head to toe evaluation of your patient
utilizing an approved scoring system
- Check dressings and the operative site and report any
abnormalities to the surgeon
- Provide a safe and comforting environment for your patients and
- Ensure your patients meet discharge criteria Surgery Center of
the Rockies located in Aurora, Colorado, is proud to have a long
and distinguished reputation as a provider of ambulatory surgical
care. Today, we offer a state of the art facility and the newest
technologies in our six operating rooms and procedure room.
Performing around 230 cases a month, our specialties include
ophthalmology, orthopedics, pain management, ent, general,
podiatry, plastics, hand surgery, urology, oculo-plastics, gyn,
dental, and colo-rectal. We are AAAHC accredited and a part of HCA
Healthcare, who has been named one of the worlds most ethical
companies by Ethisphere since 2010.
Our center is conveniently located near I-225 on the Medical Center
of Aurora campus making your commute easy.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply
for our PACU Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications.
Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member
of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply
today!Qualifications Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Preop, PACU, ER or ICU
setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center.
- Active RN license as required by state of employment.
- Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***online
certification not acceptable.
- ACLS required.
- PALS as required by facility.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status.Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help
unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your
candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment
process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or
personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking .For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: HCA., Denver , RN / Colorado / Part Time / PACU Nurse Part-Time Job, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!