Perioperative Registered Nurse
Company: Madison Street Ambulatory Service Center
Posted on: February 21, 2021
This is your opportunity to join one of the areas most recognized
leaders in ophthalmology and optometry. is a nationally recognized
leader in EMR and technology with an excellent clinical support
team and dynamic leadership. We are committed to customer service,
and making every interaction extraordinary while inspiring the
complete confidence of our patients. Our employees contribute
directly to the growth and success of our practices, and take pride
in being a member of our team. We strongly believe that the manner
in which our patients and customers are treated by our employees is
as important as the services provided by the doctor.
We are currently seeking a Perioperative RN to join our team in a
full-time capacity. Madison Street is an accredited ambulatory
surgery center specializing in eye surgeries to include cataract,
premium lenses, retinal, eyelid and cosmetic reconstructive
procedures. Our surgeons and staff are dedicated to providing the
best in ophthalmologic care for vision correcting and vision saving
The Perioperative RN provides hands on experience as well as
supervises our LPNs, Patient Care Assistants and Surgical
- Provides optimum care to patients before, during, and after
surgery which includes assessment, preparation, intervention, and
evaluation while maintaining patient privacy.
- Apply knowledge, skills and interpersonal competencies to
provide quality, individualized patient care, including monitoring
physiologic and psychological status.
- Works with patients to make decisions regarding the patient's
needs and to assist and support the patient.
- Interacts with both the patient and/or the patients'
significant others throughout the continuum of patient care,
including patient/family teaching.
- Maintains accurate and complete patient medical records;
properly identifies patient and verifies surgical site with
operative consent and patient history.
- Assists in cleaning, maintaining, operating, testing, and
troubleshooting of equipment.
- Assists in maintaining adequate inventory of medications and
- Administers medications, inserts IV's and provides other
therapeutic and diagnostic measures safely and accurately.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of experience in a medical surgery environment
- Current, active license from the State Board of Nursing.
- Current Basic Life Support.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support mandatory.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support preferred.
In Turn We Will Provide:
- Benefits to full time team members that include comprehensive
medical, dental and optical coverage, 401k and short and long term
- Company paid life insurance.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Paid parking where applicable.
- Team oriented working environment where you are heard and
- Clear career ladder opportunities. Associated topics:
ambulatory, care unit, ccu, hospice, infusion, maternal, nurse,
registed, staff nurse, transitional
Keywords: Madison Street Ambulatory Service Center, Denver , Perioperative Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!